GDT: Hawks @ Jets | Sat Nov 2 | 2PM | MTS Centre | "Deep Dish Pizzas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
I'm really curious why we don't see Schiefele play with this kind of energy and assertiveness with the puck all game long?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Something has to be done. This is just ridiculous. I don't support "shaking it up" just for the sake of it but this is out of hand.

If Chevy does not buy Pavs out this summer then this franchise will be screwed for years to come as my understanding is that the buyout option is only available for last summer and this summer.

I hope the Flyers keep doing badly so they can be our trading partners :sarcasm:

wilty00

May 15, 2007
Kelowna/Winnipeg
So do you any of you actually go to the gym before making sure that everybody on this board knows about it before you leave?

It's like having a bunch of vegetarian hockey fans.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So do you any of you actually go to the gym before making sure that everybody on this board knows about it before you leave?

It's like having a bunch of vegetarian hockey fans.

Lol do you know how to change your avatar? Who is Mats Sundin? :sarcasm:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Any of you guys still wonder what things would be like had we gotten Tippet and the Coyotes, watching a winning team would be very nice.:(

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Any of you guys still wonder what things would be like had we gotten Tippet and the Coyotes, watching a winning team would be very nice.:(

Pretty sure we would have fired Tips in favor of Noel. 'Nuff said?

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg

Ya it would. People kept saying this core was younger, better and Phoenix had an old team at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad