GDT: HAWKS @ JETS - DEC 11 - 7 PM - THE MANY FACES OF DENNIS BEYAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Sportsnet is NOT worth my $15/month. Last year, if the Jets were on Sportsnet, you could subscribe for the game and then turn it off and only pay a few dollars, but this year they've got a 30-day minimum attached to subscribing. I just can't handle how bad their coverage is, so I accept that watching the score on my phone will have to suffice for SN games...there aren't that many anyway.
You get alot of good coverage on the Leafs though . :madfire: :eviltongu :banghead: :wg:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Looks like our favourite warm and buttery crescent-shaped tendy might get the start...

EDIT: can confirm! I'm actually a little surprised considering Helley's last two games have been very good, plus he possesses a perceived ownage of the Hawks...
Too bad , i was hoping he could of beat the Oilers instead .

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
... I'm actually a little surprised considering Helley's last few starts have been very strong...

Maybe Coach Maurice has been reading this forum and seen the complaints about overplaying Hellebuyck, so he's cycling him out despite good play. I think it's good ... despite Helle's improved play I still want to see Croissant get a significant number of starts to keep Helle hungry and rested.

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
PLEASE win and take 1st place in the west. The Flames fans are getting to be unbearable.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Man , so far Chevy looks like a genius with the Brossoit signing , very cheap and very good . I did hear Brossoit and Helly were buddies from a while back , maybe Helly got in Chevy's ear about signing him . Anyway great signing and i have alot more confidence in Brossoit today than when we signed him .

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Sweet GDT, dude you hit it outta the park:thumbu: Appologies if you arn’t actually a dude but you get my drift. Add me to the list of Beyak fans as well. My favorite is G N 987 , bloody brilliant.

I am in the Netherlands so likely get to watch it in real time since I know my sleep pattern is screwed and I will be awake at 2:00 am.

Just win baby and keep the pressure on the Av’s and Pred’s

Reactions: Mud Turtle

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Da Jets!!!

dance2.gif

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Seems like a dumb move sitting Helle when he's finally heating up and not having Brossoit face the Oilers. But POMO's gotta POMO.
maybe pomo sees Chicago is starting their backup and since his backup hasn't played in awhile he figured this would be a good time to play him. good solid decision.

Reactions: sipowicz

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
maybe pomo sees Chicago is starting their backup and since his backup hasn't played in awhile he figured this would be a good time to play him. good solid decision.
Chicago's decision is more likely due to the fact that Crawford has been hot trash as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad