Pre-Game Talk: Hawks & Habs vs SENS (Friday & Saturday night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
I still don't understand why they charge they same price for pre-preseason games as regular season games. They should cut the prices in half considering the line-ups they are offering. Attendance will probably be 8000 tonight.

Reactions: Clayonator

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I still don't understand why they charge they same price for pre-preseason games as regular season games. They should cut the prices in half considering the line-ups they are offering. Attendance will probably be 8000 tonight.

Is it standard practice across the league to charge the same? I've never bought a pre-season game out of town...

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Is it standard practice across the league to charge the same? I've never bought a pre-season game out of town...

I was curious so I check the Flames and Carolina. They look the same for the pre-season and regular season. Doesn't seem like a good policy even if it was NHL wide.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I was curious so I check the Flames and Carolina. They look the same for the pre-season and regular season. Doesn't seem like a good policy even if it was NHL wide.
My first preseason experience was in my buddies company seats, and I looked at the price, 240 for essentially an AHL game except with Graham as the oppositions goalie... blew my mind

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad