GDT: Hawks @ Ducks 2 PM - The Euro Friendly Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It's whatever.

It'd be cool if they appeared to take the losses a bit harder, but I'm not going to take the morally superior stance and say I wouldn't be off doing the same thing if I was rich and famous. I'm surprised most of these guys get married while they're still playing honestly. IMO Jagr really has it figured out as far as that goes

They can't take losses harder, not outside of the rink. It's not even about being rich and famous, it's their job, and that's not something you should take home with you. Even the best teams are going to lose 20-30 times a year, you have to be able to shrug it off.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
They can't take losses harder, not outside of the rink. It's not even about being rich and famous, it's their job, and that's not something you should take home with you. Even the best teams are going to lose 20-30 times a year, you have to be able to shrug it off.

Ok I'm pretty sure you know what I meant

I'm not telling them to take it home with them. I think i'd feel better as a fan if they didn't go pound them down at the bar after a game like that, but like I said, I'd do the exact same thing, so whatever.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Ok I'm pretty sure you know what I meant

I'm not telling them to take it home with them. I think i'd feel better as a fan if they didn't go pound them down at the bar after a game like that, but like I said, I'd do the exact same thing, so whatever.

I do, but from my experiences there isn't a lot of difference. It pretty much has to stay in the room, even a game like that.

And, "win or lose we hit the booze" has always been a part of hockey culture. It's jarring to see at times, but just the way it is.

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
If ever there was a result where they needed to blow off steam it was that one. Hopefully they had some team bonding and yadda yadda blah blah blah and they win the next 10.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Pretty sure this seasons toast I'm not very confident they can turn it around for a prolonged period of time maybe a couple small win streaks here and there

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
ya i dont have much faith in this season either in all honesty, and the sad part is it might continue to get worse as our players decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad