GDT: Hawks @ Ducks 2 PM - The Euro Friendly Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Nice to see a decent starting time for once. 10 PM UK & Portugal, 11 PM CET, 12 AM Finland & Latvia. Go Ducks!

Predicted Result:

mA8DiDX.gif

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I have a bad feeling about this game...

Oh wait, that's pretty much every game.

Knowing these boys, they'll probably use Thanksgiving hangovers as an excuse for playing like crap.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What will Getzlaf be baited into saying today?

''Yeah well i mean it`s hard to go out and play after eating a turkey THAT big and especially against the opponent like the Hawks where media is pressuring us with asking about last years series. But we have a new day tomorrow and we will regroup and go from there''

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I hope getz hasn't gone mad with truth and tells the media his own fan base sucks

Bringing my 4-0 record to the game today

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
I have a feeling Gibson is going to be the only reason this isn't a blowout.

3-2 game for...somebody...I'll be optimistic and go with the Ducks. Hawks put up 37 shots.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
I bet all my vCash against the Ducks. That should do it. Although I'm planning on watching the game and so far the Ducks haven't won a game when I've been watching so...

Lord of Ketchup
Protect us

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Anaheim wins 5-1.

Gibson cements himself as our number 1 goaltender for the next 10 years after this game.

Lindholm bounces back with a goal and four helpers.

Cogliano scores on TWO breakaways.

Silfverberg nets an empty-net goal somehow.

Toews loses his mind as the Ducks aren’t fazed by his intangibles and slashes Cogliano in the face. One of Getzlaf, Kesler and Bieksa retaliates and gets 5 minutes and a game misconduct.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Can't wait to hear how many Hawks "fans" are there. At 50 bucks a seat in the nosebleeds, have at it.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
I'd like to see Ritchie on a lower line against weaker matchups. Sadly, I think he needs a setup guy, like many other players on this team, but the Ducks don't have many setup guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad