Post-Game Talk: Hawks beat Yotes 5-2, pick up 12 out of 14 points on Circus Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

12 points on the road trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

FakeKidPoker*

Hossa with the stat padding goal at the end for all the fans at Jobbing.com Arena.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I am impressed. The Hawks were dominated in that second period and it looked like their tank was on empty and they come out and absolutely dominate the 3rd period. The Kruger/Smith combo is now looking at good as Kruger/Frolik and we appear to have a solid back up goalie in Raanta, he was very solid.

Great way to finish off an incredible trip, I don't think anyone would have predicted 6 straight wins after that first game in Colorado. Now lets get some rest and keep it going back home!

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I see Pirri only played 7.07, I have some cheese to serve with the whine thats coming soon.......

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I am impressed. The Hawks were dominated in that second period and it looked like their tank was on empty and they come out and absolutely dominate the 3rd period. The Kruger/Smith combo is now looking at good as Kruger/Frolik and we appear to have a solid back up goalie in Raanta, he was very solid.

Great way to finish off an incredible trip, I don't think anyone would have predicted 6 straight wins after that first game in Colorado. Now lets get some rest and keep it going back home!

Nope

Fro/Kruger was magic on ice last year

Smith has not come close to replacing Frolik PK and Kruger has not been as good this year without Fro

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
56-11-9 the last 2 seasons combined and a cup. Has ant team ever had a stretch with a record like that? I have no idea, but if there has it hasn't been many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad