Rumor: Hawks a finalist for Ilya Mikheyev

bubbaman

Nov 2, 2018
I actually think Strome seems like good trade bait if we draft Turcotte. I'd love to flip Strome for a strong defender if he has another strong season (and we could help make that happen by signing Panarin).

I don't think we should be too clingy to Gustaffson given the skills of our prospect pool.

Debrincat needs to be retained though. For sure.
dude you cant mention that on here!!! "strome and debrincat are friend you cant trade either of them, their friendship automatically means we will win stanley cups" - hawks fans

OTC

Jul 11, 2018
Hawks put a lot of money into their scouting department. There's no doubt that they've been excelling, especially the group that scouts the Euro leagues. If they're after Mikheyev, I'm all for it.
A few years back I was talking to former Hawks asst coach at airport. He said Hawk fans will like the Russian kids coming up. One didnt pan out ( Tikanov) the other did Panerin. Somebody is doing a good job scouting!

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Friednam or LeBrun or one of those guys is saying he is going to Toronto ... which is good news because he can replace either Kapanen or Johnsson so the Hawks can swoop in and get Kapanen/Johnsson in a trade.

Reactions: southernbeardown54

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Toronto it is.

Should be easy for them now to deal Kapanen and/or Johnsson with this cheap add. Probably will promote Bracco to the show too next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad