Injury Report: Haula LBI

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry to hear this Vegas fans. I enjoy seeing a good product like the Knights, and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Any word on how Haula has been progressing?
He'll show up on the ice one day and then we'll know. The Knights are stupid levels of secretive when it comes to injuries and illnesses.

I don't expect him until the playoffs, if at all this season. That is only based on seeing the injury as it happened and the amount of time he's already been out.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Haula didn't seem to be wearing brace at Gala, but pants were loose.

Posted shots on social media from Hawaii during bye week (lying out, no real activity).

Reactions: Aurinko

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
He'll show up on the ice one day and then we'll know. The Knights are stupid levels of secretive when it comes to injuries and illnesses.

I don't expect him until the playoffs, if at all this season. That is only based on seeing the injury as it happened and the amount of time he's already been out.
I'd say the Nuclear Launch codes were easier to get than a injury update from the Knights.... In fact they are 5GH32-G5TH6-GHOUT5-F58H4

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Any word on how Haula has been progressing?

Pigs will fly before we get any news.

Maybe this will help:

4219985F-9EA1-42C3-92BD-9ABA69667076.png

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
So no real update on his status eh? I have Haula in a deep keeper league, been sitting on my IR slot all year. hoping he comes back soon for me and for you guys haha!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So no real update on his status eh? I have Haula in a deep keeper league, been sitting on my IR slot all year. hoping he comes back soon for me and for you guys haha!
I wouldn't count on it. On the bright side, if you drop him there's little chance someone will pick him up and all you've got to do is hang out in this thread every so often and see if he starts skating to get him back.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I'm just checking here every day to see if there is any progress, so if you guys got any news post it here please :)

This guy absolutely lives in the moment when things get rolling for him and he needs to get back on the ice ASAP.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
In that photo from two weeks ago, the knee is still quite swollen. I'll speculate that the injury was the ACL. ACL recovery can be as long as nine months.
But they've said his is a very rare injury for hockey players. And they don't have to open up the knee for an ACL repair (That scar). Transverse ligaments? Patela?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Still not much info but fwiw I saw this article recently:

Golden Knights await update on injured forward Erik Haula

But general manager George McPhee said he expects to have clarity in the upcoming days on whether Haula will return this season.
“We got good news on him the other day, which was real positive,” McPhee said Friday, “and we’ll know a little bit more probably next week.”

Coach Gerard Gallant said Friday the reports he has received on Haula have been “real positive.”

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
Haula is not coming back this season. If it is an ACL, you can always count on being gone for the year. We're lucky, and so is he that the injury happened early in the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00