Pre-Game Talk: Hashtag Free Bouchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
What's the issue with Larsson? Guy's gone from a rock solid, steady defenseman to a straight up defensive liability right before our eyes.
One problem is that for every major mistake he has made the other team has scored a goal.
Staples just had an article about it in the journal, probably since he has been getting a bit of backlash for giving him a high grade for last game.

I am not going further into this, because I think there is way too much unreasonable hate towards him and that makes honest discussion very hard. He has not been good enough this season, but he has not been nearly as bad as one would think reading these boards.

edit: here is the article Mysteries of the Edmonton Oilers revealed! On our bad feelings about Adam Larsson and the PP | Edmonton Journal

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
One problem is that for every major mistake he has made the other team has scored a goal.
Staples just had an article about it in the journal, probably since he has been getting a bit of backlash for giving him a high grade for last game.

I am not going further into this, because I think there is way too much unreasonable hate towards him and that makes honest discussion very hard. He has not been good enough this season, but he has not been nearly as bad as one would think reading these boards.

edit: here is the article Mysteries of the Edmonton Oilers revealed! On our bad feelings about Adam Larsson and the PP | Edmonton Journal
Staples is always controversial, but that is an interesting article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad