Has Chara ever lost a fight?

seeking*

Last time he lost a fight was in 2002.

his balance is better now, his punching power is very strong, his upper body strength is very strong (he can do 31 full ups at over 265lbs), he is for sure one of the most formidable players in the league... if he was very angry, and there were no linesmen and all conventions were out the window (think 70's ground and pound), I don't think there is anyone in the league that could beat him

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
his balance is better now, his punching power is very strong, his upper body strength is very strong (he can do 31 full ups at over 265lbs), he is for sure one of the most formidable players in the league... if he was very angry, and there were no linesmen and all conventions were out the window (think 70's ground and pound), I don't think there is anyone in the league that could beat him

Chara isn't a fighter, he's a freak of nature who ragdolls other players, but I don't think he's unstopable. There are some very big enforcers in the league nowadays, I'd like to see him take on Boogard or Macintyre, but we know that isn't going to happen.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

As op said, Macintyre and Boogard. Both are basically his size and would wipe the floor(or ice lol) with Chara

seeking*

Better question is has he ever WON a fight. I don't give a guy a win for getting punched once or twice and then bear hugging

are you just trolling with a post like this?? and I disagree totally with your following post too..... anyways Chara is a wrestler by instinct, so just because he will often grapple doesn't mean that he wouldn't win if he stood toe to toe only, in fact there are very few that could go toe to toe with him and not get knocked out, his strength and reach are huge

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I think ivanans did well against him too, but got hurt by a cheapshot after the refs came in. This was a while ago so I'm not sure.

Not sure if serious? Ivanans got destroyed! He needed to get his face remade.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
I clearly remember Plekanec completely destroying Chara's hands with the back of his helmet and then Gionta took a long run at Chara at the last moment jumped up and bit Chara's ankle's like a chihauhau:laugh:

FuriousBob

Jul 21, 2009
I clearly remember Plekanec completely destroying Chara's hands with the back of his helmet and then Gionta took a long run at Chara at the last moment jumped up and bit Chara's ankle's like a chihauhau:laugh:

Habs player, doesnt get more dirty!!!! Just after that chara gently pushed them and the two dived to draw a PP. Subban was on the bench and he dove too so we had a 5 on 3

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
No he's never lost. No one could ever beat a bruin in a fair fight. If he's ever come close to losing its because he lost his balance. He's one of the best fighters ever, even though he's very clean and gentle, never loses his temper:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
No he's never lost. No one could ever beat a bruin in a fair fight. If he's ever come close to losing its because he lost his balance. He's one of the best fighters ever, even though he's very clean and gentle, never loses his temper:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Not too mention he's never picked a fight with anyone smaller than him, Bruins only fight players who are taller heavier and more formidable...unlike Habs like Pouliot who pick there spots, and therefore have to answer for it.

:laugh::sarcasm::facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad