Has Chara ever lost a fight?

HookeyPookey*

I see, so you simply never challenge him or he'll '**** you'

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Well he can't fight anymore because one of his hands are so ****ed up that he can't even make a fist.

Skarjak

Sep 8, 2010
Toronto
I remember seeing him challenged by Laraque, and instead of fighting he just tried to wrestle him.

Chara doesn't want to fight. So I don't think he'll ever put himself in a position to lose one.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Depends what you call losing, but slight edges can be given to certain players over chara since he loses his balance or just tries to hug people down. Chara is not a good fighter.

Skyver

Oct 12, 2009
Budapest
He has tied a few and slipped on some others. Arthyukin's was a draw, but he lost balance. Then again, Arthyukin is heavier than he is, but 4 inches shorter.
The only person who really handled him was Laraque.

Last edited:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
He has tied a few and slipped on some others. Arthyukin's was a draw, but he lost balance. Then again, Arthyukin is heavier than he is, but 4 inches shorter.

I think ivanans did well against him too, but got hurt by a cheapshot after the refs came in. This was a while ago so I'm not sure.

KristoLeblanc*

Chara can't punch to save his life. Thats why he is a wrestler.

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
He doesn't lose many, he also doesn't win many. He's a poor fighter, he usually falls to the ice pretty quickly... his balance is so-so

Vinner

May 1, 2010
He hasn't lost since the 2001-2002 season.

Since the lock-out he only drops them a few times a year.

HookeyPookey*

The one Darwin posted was definitely a loss for Chara the others are so so, kinda non contests, does lose his balance quite quick

Dylbot

Sep 10, 2009
I wouldn't call the Artyukkin or Parker fights losses. He seemed to land just as many blows, if not more, but was wrestled down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad