Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Swamp Rabbits Thread *Part VII*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Apparently Nell is starting today, so that should be fun...

On a less fun note, Joly is out today because of the puck he took to the face i assume, Strömwall back in... I really hope they give another kid a chance on that line with Hrivik-Jensen, resist the urge to go back to the all vet line... Play Kovács/Strömwall/Lettieri/whoeveriforgot there...

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
I've been really liking Ronning since he signed the ATO. Maybe it's because he's primarily played with Beck, but the kid has shown a ton of heart, grit and speed out there.

Diamond in the Rough? He was on a terrible Vancouver team in the WHL that could hinder some point productivity.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Only took about 60 games but Kenny G starting to make the 'correct' lines now, mixing vets with kids to give the kids a chance to succeed... I really like these lines, not sure why Kovács is out, i just tweeted Hawk about it so maybe we'll know soon.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
I've been really liking Ronning since he signed the ATO. Maybe it's because he's primarily played with Beck, but the kid has shown a ton of heart, grit and speed out there.

Diamond in the Rough? He was on a terrible Vancouver team in the WHL that could hinder some point productivity.

He had a good season for Vancouver, you can't really tell by the raw stats but when you look deeper at his numbers they're good (like his /60 rates 5v5 etc). I really like his game, he's relentless on the forecheck, very reminiscent of Justin Fontaine or Jesper Fast on the forecheck.

Edit: Right on cue Ronning digs out a puck on the forecheck and sets Summers up for a good scoring chance.

Last edited:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Only took about 60 games but Kenny G starting to make the 'correct' lines now, mixing vets with kids to give the kids a chance to succeed... I really like these lines, not sure why Kovács is out, i just tweeted Hawk about it so maybe we'll know soon.

Probably injury related, but Hartford has sat out players before. They cycle through their players to get them all into games, since they carry more than 12 or 13 forwards. I've seen them do it plenty of times. Joly even isn't playing.

Not uncommon for AHL teams to do something like this, considering the amounts of players that are on the roster.

Could be injury related, but also could just be getting other guys in that haven't played in a while. :dunno:

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Damn, about halfway through the 1st period they changed the lines up for some reason and now it's Carey-Hrivik-Jensen :( Haven't seen Fogarty in a bit so he might have gotten injured and that's why? Someone saw something i didn't?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Following the Pack tweets during games is a bit of a comedy where everything that can go wrong will go wrong. "Pack leads 3-2! Wolf pack gets scored on a couple of times and it's now 5-3." "Wolf pack going on the PP! Albany scores a shorthanded goal to go up 2-1." "Goalie pulled as we look for the tying goal! The Bruins win 6-3."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia