GDT: Hard Times: Your New Jersey Devils @ Washington Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think Hynes should be fired yet, but it's evident that this isn't a good coach, never has been a good head coach at this level and he doesn't look to be getting any better at this level after 3.25 years. So if we ever plan to contend, which I'm not sure we do before my 50th birthday, Hynes really shouldn't be the coach here when that happens.

And god dammit, if it does take until my 50th birthday to contend, Hynes needs to be sent away before that 7+ years comes.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
all around piece of shit garbage crap performance from the washington broadcast team tonight….

…half the time dont even call the game and on and on about the wilson hit….

quit your jobs and go pour coffee at starbucks or whatever

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Bout to turn on this guy real quick.

Got his paycheck and now apparently has stopped giving a ****.

I think he just doesn't have the hockey IQ to make the advantageous decisions.. He's got the raw physical skills for sure, and boundless energy. He maybe should get some personal coach to help him read the plays a bit better.

I honestly am surprised Wood has not sat out more. Noesen is better player....

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Team is just all over the place. There are some nice pieces just too much of the same kinda guys. Not enough on d. I think butcher is not gonna make it.

Zacha has been invisible again for a couple games. Etc. front office needs to make a move. They should have thrown more money at Maroon and kept Moore. Moore could skate

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
throw money at maroon and keep moore? team barely inched into the playoffs last year.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It frustrates me to no end seeing how well most teams defend the middle of the ice against us while we give them a free ride. Open for business

The gap control is nothing short of horrendous. When an opposing forward hits our blueline with speed, our defenders are already just below the circles.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I'm guessing all of you "Give up on the season" types haven't looked at the standings recently. The Metro is a mess. We're still very much alive no matter how this game goes.

How do you see this team getting any better with these goalies, this defense, this coach's "systems", this PP, and their declining performance?

If things don't change, there is no reason to believe the results will. We are at MacLean levels with the wheels falling off nightly. A few players can't carry this team.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
hahah

(re: most goals in a devils season)

caps trivia was answered and craig laughlin was like,,,,

"yes, gionta….that was the year the devils won the cup."

holy f*** :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad