GDT: Hard Times: Your New Jersey Devils @ Washington Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL this makes Hynes look better.

Lipstick on a pig.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How do you see this team getting any better with these goalies, this defense, this coach's "systems", this PP, and their declining performance?

If things don't change, there is no reason to believe the results will. We are at MacLean levels with the wheels falling off nightly. A few players can't carry this team.

Literally the only thing seperating them from MacLean level is the home play. But if that starts going to **** the next few days (and it probably will with WPG and TB)....

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
throw money at maroon and keep moore? team barely inched into the playoffs last year.

I mean what else changed with this defense corps from last season, nothing but Moore gone and father time cracking 1 more year.

Its quite baffling. I mean, Moore was a good skater and offense was good, defense less so, but whatever it worked last year.

Mike L

Feb 28, 2018
The best thing you can do is get a sports betting account and bet against the Devils every night. At least you will be happy about making $ every time they play.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
This game could have been different. You have to like what you see from Bratt, Coleman, Zajac, Seney, Zacha, and Nico. Hall looked fine on 5v5. I'm so disappointed by Palms right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->