News Article: Hard for Lundqvist to "picture myself playing elsewhere"

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
That sounds awful. Things are getting testy and "there's no pressure to get it done this summer" aka, "we're not going to stop posturing and actually get down to this until the last minute, when it's become a tremendous distraction for everyone."

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
As huge of a Hank fan that I am, no ones irreplaceable. If we wants out and negotiations are as "volatile" as he says they are, adios Lundqvist. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
As huge of a Hank fan that I am, no ones irreplaceable. If we wants out and negotiations are as "volatile" as he says they are, adios Lundqvist. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

What do you expect? Just because negotiations are "volatile" (and let's not forget that English is not Lundqvist's native language) has nothing to do with where Lundqvist wants to play. Negotiations are about give and take and can get very heated.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Oh Lord! I came back, only to witness the Henrik Lundqvist in Islanders dress again?

Ugh.

I really look forward to seeing Hank playing in Sochi 2014. He'll stay a Ranger at a fair price, if he knows kharma ...

As for the season and the new system. The way I understand it the Rangers players were stuck for 6 years (more or less) with mostly strickter defensive systems. Now with AV in the picture, we really have a two way guy. Both aspect are very important to his way.

I see a lot of goals held back from the previous seasons and the team could have an offensive breakout. The pieces are there. Let's see if they mold well.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
Sather trying to send this team through another "rebuild"? Exciting...

Yeah, I wouldn't be too excited for that.

Hopefully Lundqvist stays, just don't want to see the price on that.

Like we were gonna win one anytime soon.

New coach, new system, same team same bad habits, same old excuses.

Maybe we should wait until they play a game before saying their the same team with the same bad habits and same excuses. I'm not expecting anything this season either though.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
0 games played. "Same bad habits, same old excuses."

Well, wrap it up, guys. No need to even start.

I would agree if I hadn't already paid for this seasons tickets.

If that happens, the Rangers might as well tear the whole thing down -- and they never will. So, it'd be in your best interests to root for a return.

I hope he comes back. I'm preparing myself in case he bolts or is traded. It's the realitly that we live in.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
maybe we should all jump in on the "don't expect jack from this team this year" ... maybe we'll jinx ourselves into winning ...

did I just mess everything up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad