Happy New Year

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Am I the only one watching hockey? Already on my 5th game with 2 more to go. I even found time to record a podcast today.

I'm glad y'all enjoying your day though.
If by watching hockey you mean…”just switched off the Jets/Oilers to check in on the college football playoff” then yeah I’m your man.

Reactions: DominicT

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
ResizedP_ny-299.gif

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Happy New Year everyone!

I wish you all the best of health in 2023!

I went to bed early, woke up at 11:45 in time for my neighbors’ fireworks.

Enjoyed Miley & David Byrne’s Let’s Dance this morning. Cheers! 🥂

Her and Dolly were fire. Wish I had known about her special. Now I’ll see if Peacock has the replay

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Kinda exciting...since we are planning on building our new house in Maine in Sept. 2024, we can finally say "we are building next year" . Sounds alot better that way
Congrats!

What town?

We wanted to get out of eastern MA and were between Maine, eastern MA and Vermont. Ended up in VT but we still love Maine, spent a lot of time in Camden and Blue Hill. Every recreational activities you could dream up.

Reactions: Ladyfan

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Congrats!

What town?

We wanted to get out of eastern MA and were between Maine, eastern MA and Vermont. Ended up in VT but we still love Maine, spent a lot of time in Camden and Blue Hill. Every recreational activities you could dream up.
We are very close to Blue Hill. Ellsworth, technically West Ellsworth on Upper Patten Pond.

It took us several years to find land we loved, most if what is for sale there is on Graham Lake, which means your lakefront property is 100 ft through the mud in summer .

We got about 2 acres, 280ft of waterfront, and its great since there is no public access to the pond (pond is 338 acres, about .5 mile wide, 2 miles long. ) On the end of a cul-de-sac, when we are there there will be 9 people on the road year round. Eagles, Loons And the bass fishing is fantastic. Cant' wait

Oh and if you are in the area be sure to visit Josies Cafe. Looks like a 7-11 inside, until you get to the dining part. Food is fantastic.

In a few years you can stop by for a visit !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad