Happy New Year

aguineapig

Happy New Year!

as usual, quiet night here. We usually dont make it to midnight. 😁
Haven't seen the ball drop since this Guy stopped playing! Happy New Year to all and to all a good night.
1672529072347.png

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Happy New Year everyone. Be safe. Enjoy it. Cherish all the moments you can! Today is my late grandmother's birthday. She would of been 100. It's been almost been 8 years since she passed. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. So my New Years are a little sad since. But also filled with hope for the upcoming year. Chinese food has been bought. So it's going to be a very chill and low key New Years. My favorite kind.

I wish you all good health and happiness this coming New Year! 🍾❤️

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Wild night of an appetizer spread, college football, pajamas, and plenty of champagne over here.

4BCE582F-18EA-433B-803E-F66D2401845B.jpeg

Not cold tonight but T’s & P’s to all the early 20s ladies in their sequin dresses and heels, waiting in line for a $100 cover charge. It only gets better from there, ladies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Happy New Year! Just finished prepping paint for a project I plan to start tomorrow and am about to open a bottle of wine and catch up on my DVR.

Will probably be asleep before midnight.

@Kate08 in 10 years those ladies will be questioning why they ever wore those dresses and heels and paid that obscene cover charge.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Happy New Year! Just finished prepping paint for a project I plan to start tomorrow and am about to open a bottle of wine and catch up on my DVR.

Will probably be asleep before midnight.

@Kate08 in 10 years those ladies will be questioning why they ever wore those dresses and heels and paid that obscene cover charge.

Amen to that. Fortunately I never did the New Year’s Eve out thing, always thought it was amateur hour.

Not to say I didn’t wait in line in horrible clothing choices on freezing nights for terrible bars in my day, just not on NYE.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Amen to that. Fortunately I never did the New Year’s Eve out thing, always thought it was amateur hour.

Not to say I didn’t wait in line in horrible clothing choices on freezing nights for terrible bars in my day, just not on NYE.
I've been to a few parties but never stood in line on NYE. In years past it has been dinner and wine with friends and then home before midnight.

Amateur hour is the perfect description of both NYE and St. Patrick's Day

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I've been to a few parties but never stood in line on NYE. In years past it has been dinner and wine with friends and then home before midnight.

Amateur hour is the perfect description of both NYE and St. Patrick's Day

Oh yes I did many house parties. I think I had one year we couldn’t get a cab home until 4am (yes, pre-Uber), and I haven’t left my house or a nearby friends house since.

Reactions: sarge88 and Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Another wild night in the Bruinaura household, eating pretzel chips and hummus, sitting on the couch watching Gilmore Girls reruns, and listening to the dog snore.

Perfectly happy.

Happy New Year and may 2023 bring us many more victory cookies and a big silver Cup to put them in!

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad