OT: Happy Holidays - Leafs edition

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Keep the change you filthy animals

Home Alone will be running all day for next few days. One of the movies I can never get tired of

Merry Xmas everyone
Have you seen Violent Night? I’ve heard it’s an R rated version of Home Alone.

Reactions: PromisedLand

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
We are all die hard fans in our own way. Love you all except some of you and for you heck I love you anyway.
Peace on earth and good will to man!
download.jpeg-4.jpg

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Sorry guys for invading your thread but out of places I could ask. Have a flight landing in Toronto to connect to Ottawa Christmas Day Sunday. Westjet offered full refund if cancel. Don’t want to but what’s sundays outlook ? Would you take the refund?

Not sure if this is timely enough for ya or too late. but just in case

FYI

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays veryone. Hope you all get your favorite Leafs gear you may have asked for.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I know we enjoy chirping one another, all in fun, talking with our HF friends.

Merry Christmas to all leaf fans, and safe driving if your visiting family.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Prediction Contest - What are you getting for XMAS?

Predictions:

Leaf Paraphernalia?
Quantity of Leaf Paraphernalia?
Big Ticket Items?
Lump of coal type gifts like Snow Shovel, Matching Onesy Christmas Jammies, etc.?

Bonus:

Predict your stocking items

;)

Happy Holidays HF Leafs!

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Merry Christmas from Newcastle, an hour east of the city.

Been a crazy couple of days. Lost a small part of our backyard fence to the wind last night. Had a good neighbour come over and help build braces in the storm to save the majority of it. Lost power for about 5 hours yesterday as well.

We had been planning a big Christmas Eve party. Bought a ton of food and drinks. Last night our daughter started throwing up...we had to cancel it. The hits keep on coming. Really hope the weather is good next week, planning to visit some family in Niagara-on-the-lake and get in some good skating on winery rinks.

Thanks for all the discussions all year, even when we disagree. Cheers!

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Holiday best wishes to you and yours, and may those experiencing storm damage bounce back quickly.
Lodge+Florring+2nd+batch+of+receipts+19.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all.
Can you name all these leafs...sorry for the low quality image
Last row: Bruce Boudreau, Greg Hotham, Mark Kirton, Juri Crha, Laurie Boschman, Dave Hutchison, Dave Burrows
3rd: Guy Kinnear (trainer), Paul Gardner, Rocky Saganiuk, Joel Quennville, Dan Maloney, John Anderson, Walt McKechnie, Ron Wilson, Dan Lemelin (trainer)
2nd: Gerry McNamara (scout), John McLellan (assistant GM), Ian Turnbull, Ron Ellis, Borje Salming, Dave Williams, Pat Boutette, Jim Jones, Jerry Butler, Johnny Bower (scout)
1st: Paul Harrison, Floyd Smith (coach), Darryl Sittler, Punch Imlach (GM), Harold Ballard (idiot), King Clancy (VP), Lanny McDonald, Dick Duff (assistant coach), Mike Palmateer

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Holiday best wishes to you and yours, and may those experiencing storm damage bounce back quickly.

Last row: Bruce Boudreau, Greg Hotham, Mark Kirton, Juri Crha, Laurie Boschman, Dave Hutchison, Dave Burrows
3rd: Guy Kinnear (trainer), Paul Gardner, Rocky Saganiuk, Joel Quennville, Dan Maloney, John Anderson, Walt McKechnie, Ron Wilson, Dan Lemelin (trainer)
2nd: Gerry McNamara (scout), John McLellan (assistant GM), Ian Turnbull, Ron Ellis, Borje Salming, Dave Williams, Pat Boutette, Jim Jones, Jerry Butler, Johnny Bower (scout)
1st: Paul Harrison, Floyd Smith (coach), Darryl Sittler, Punch Imlach (GM), Harold Ballard (idiot), King Clancy (VP), Lanny McDonald, Dick Duff (assistant coach), Mike Palmateer
Impressive. Great job. I didn’t recognize Boudreau when he isn’t in the middle of an F bomb.

This team has a lot of future coaches.

Lanny was gone soon after this. Trade with Colorado happened on Dec 29th. Imlack and Ballard ruined this team.

Brighter days ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad