OT: Happy Holidays - Leafs edition

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
MERRY CHRISTMAS BOYS AND GIRLS. Be safe out there, take your time, drive to the conditions if you need to drive at all alright?

Maybe we could also use this thread as a quick update on how our region is dealing with this crazy storm and if there are any power outages and stuff.

Either way I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Go Leafs Go

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
MERRY CHRISTMAS BOYS AND GIRLS. Be safe out there, take your time, drive to the conditions if you need to drive at all alright?

Maybe we could also use this thread as a quick update on how our region is dealing with this crazy storm and if there are any power outages and stuff.

Either way I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Go Leafs Go
In the last 1/2 hour in Burlington it's gone from raining sideways to snowing sideways.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
1671806855730.png

CN8

May 31, 2010
Canada
Sorry guys for invading your thread but out of places I could ask. Have a flight landing in Toronto to connect to Ottawa Christmas Day Sunday. Westjet offered full refund if cancel. Don’t want to but what’s sundays outlook ? Would you take the refund?

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I'll be making that drive Tuesday.
My neighbours set out this am for N.B., they're crazy.
The roads are a trap. They're passable now, but all of the snow has blocked the drains and the water is accumulating. Best of luck to your neighbours, I'm sure they'll make it, but it's going to be hairy! We're going to try tomorrow, but it's going to be a skating rink.

Tuesday I'm driving from Mtl to Toronto! Weather should be good by that point lol

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Sorry guys for invading your thread but out of places I could ask. Have a flight landing in Toronto to connect to Ottawa Christmas Day Sunday. Westjet offered full refund if cancel. Don’t want to but what’s sundays outlook ? Would you take the refund?
I believe it's supposed to be all "over" by Sunday. I imagine it will depend on how backed up things get between now and then, but I'd bet you'll be ok, just perhaps delayed a bit.

Just my opinion based on forecasts I've read

Reactions: ACC1224 and CN8

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May we all hold in our hearts the reason for the season.

As it were, I had to do some work outside around the house which required gloveless hands. Within three minutes my fingers were frostbit.

Mother Nature cares little for the season and is as unforgiving as a Bobby Hull slap shot. Sigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad