Confirmed with Link: Hanifin Signed to a 6 year contract ($4.95M AAV)

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Wish it was 7 but good AAV. If all goes right with our core, we'll have our last hurrah in 6 years anyway

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wanted a 3 year deal, but at this AAV, I can handle the 6 year deal. This is very team friendly.

Reactions: Morrison165

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Don't hate this one, 6 years is pretty good length for an AAV under 5. Happy it got done. Kid has an absolute boatload of potential so it could be looking very very good in short order.

Edit: NVM

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Haha. Looks like Hanifin was interrupted at the movies once again:

https://www.nhl.com/flames/news/hollywood-ending/c-29990807

"The moment Noah Hanifin heard the news from agent Pat Brisson on June 23 that he'd been dealt to the Flames, he was at home in Boston, at a local Cineplex, about five minutes into a screening of Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom.
Well, there's obviously something about the magic of the movies …

"You're not going to believe this," laughed the freshly-signed Hanifin, long distance late Thursday. "I'm in Tampa Bay right now with Auston Matthews and some guys - Charlie McEvoy, Kyle Palmieri - at a camp. We skated this morning and - I'm not making this up - I was a movie theatre this afternoon when I talked to Pat, my agent, about the deal being done. I swear to God.

"Yes, again.

"We were watching Mile 22, with Mark Wahlberg. I told my dad later: 'How wild is that? Isn't that the weirdest thing?'

"I have good luck with movie theatres, I guess."

Reactions: hooknshoot

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Haha. Looks like Hanifin was interrupted at the movies once again:

https://www.nhl.com/flames/news/hollywood-ending/c-29990807

"The moment Noah Hanifin heard the news from agent Pat Brisson on June 23 that he'd been dealt to the Flames, he was at home in Boston, at a local Cineplex, about five minutes into a screening of Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom.
Well, there's obviously something about the magic of the movies …

"You're not going to believe this," laughed the freshly-signed Hanifin, long distance late Thursday. "I'm in Tampa Bay right now with Auston Matthews and some guys - Charlie McEvoy, Kyle Palmieri - at a camp. We skated this morning and - I'm not making this up - I was a movie theatre this afternoon when I talked to Pat, my agent, about the deal being done. I swear to God.

"Yes, again.

"We were watching Mile 22, with Mark Wahlberg. I told my dad later: 'How wild is that? Isn't that the weirdest thing?'

"I have good luck with movie theatres, I guess."
I love that he's amused by always getting the calls while in the movies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad