Value of: Hamilton for a winger

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Flames have an ok offense right now but i think there missing one good winger to even it out. You need to give to get and with the acquisition of Hamonic in the offseason we can maybe afford to trade Hamilton (it will hurt but you need to give to get). I cant think of many off the top of my head so fans of other teams shoot away. One i think both teams would do is Nylander for Hamilton.
ps. this is just for fun and to see value i know its not smart to trade Hamilton

Owen Doty

Jan 1, 2018
If the flames do decide to trade Hamilton(and I reallly hope they don't, because it will just make a bigger hole in our lineup) it BETTER be for a forward in the marner, aho, granlund, mark stone etc category.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Flames have an ok offense right now but i think there missing one good winger to even it out. You need to give to get and with the acquisition of Hamonic in the offseason we can maybe afford to trade Hamilton (it will hurt but you need to give to get). I cant think of many off the top of my head so fans of other teams shoot away. One i think both teams would do is Nylander for Hamilton.
ps. this is just for fun and to see value i know its not smart to trade Hamilton

How well can Hamilton play defensively? Didn't see much this year.

Nov 24, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
As much as we need a top line RHS winger we need Hamilton more, only comparable player to him is Hedman and to a lesser extent Parayko. No way should we move him unless it’s a huge overpay.

Reactions: Rockmorton

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
If the Flames are trading Dougie Hamilton, than it will be have to a package, that really makes sense. I don't see the Flames trading Dougie Hamilton, to be honest.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Bad idea. Opening up a hole to patch another. The only way this should happen is if a dman on Calgary steps up in a big way. Even then, Hamilton is the most likely heir to Giordano's #1 spot, once Giordano starts to decline.

The Flames need more offence, but I'd wait to see what competent coaching does before making major moves.

Reactions: Dan403

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Got to be more. Would even need OEL attached to that. And yes, I’m being dead serious.
latest

Reactions: flamesforcup

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If the Flames are trading Dougie Hamilton, than it will be have to a package, that really makes sense. I don't see the Flames trading Dougie Hamilton, to be honest.
No, it will need to be for a legitimate 1st line winger. A player of a similar age with team control years left.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Hamilton and Monahan for drai and larsson. Add what's necessary to make the trade fair.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Have fun living in that fantasy

With a year left on that contract, it's not really a fantasy. I already know that OEL will re-sign with the Coyotes, but OEL (1 year) + 5th OA is essentially what it would take to even move Hamilton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad