GDT: Half Assed GDT: Sabres @ Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I know Harris and company aren't hockey people at all but I have to think even they are starting to take notice, or at least I hope. The organization is in a total death spiral under the current regime. There is absolutely NO reason for the entire management and scouting team to not be laid off. This is a slap in the face to all the fans.

Lou looks clueless on the bench as well. He has this befuddled look on his face. He is not used to losing and is totally out of his element.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
This team would need to win 20 of 25 or something. I remember last year, the team stayed in a 5-7 points range of the playoffs for like half a season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Gross. I'm the same way though.. I used to be Bleed-like with staying up to speed around the league, remembering trivial nonsense, etc... but with the team playing so poorly, it's so hard to maintain. No idea how you do it, Bleed :laugh:

I didn't realize it was a six game homestand either. Not until I read it from Gulitti. It seems after the one road game in Columbus, we have another few homes games in a row.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I didn't realize it was a six game homestand either. Not until I read it from Gulitti. It seems after the one road game in Columbus, we have another few homes games in a row.

Oh I knew...I already made plans to peace out of half the homestand :laugh: (two of them I used as buyback games and my friend wanted to buy the Boston tickets off me cause her friend is Slovak and likes Chara)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad