GDT: Habsloween v3 | Dallas @ Montreal - Tuesday 10/30 19h30- RDS TSN2 98.5fm 690am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
The subtle details, the headlines, quotes, images, soooo much to take in lol
When the local mob wants you to French it up, you have to sacrifice a Russian. Drouin Bergevin Sergachev. Deux pouces en l'air
There's a limit to how much a guy can chill, Carey
AH Hell for McCaron
There's a cup winner somewhere inside that body, release him. Shaw
We all go a little mad sometime. Domi
The Karl Alzner project
All work and all play makes Gally a feared boy.
Eagles and The Eagles Hotel California lyrics for Kotka
Byron as Chucky
Karl is having the worst game of his life, over and over and over (this killed me)
Tatar before he was Tartare - silence of the lamb chop 2
Kotka in Sauna
All of them, pure genius lol. This must have taken an insane amount of time and effort.

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
Every game, I've been saying Kotkaniemi would score, and yet he never did. I'm trying something different: Kotkaniemi won't score tonight ;);)

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
All of them, pure genius lol. This must have taken an insane amount of time and effort.

Actually, the Photoshop part wasn't that long (but so much fun!), the hardest part is finding all the images needed, quickly checking if they work and go back to find different ones again if they don't.

Head's off to you @roy munson! I can definitely picture you wrapping, then... just one more!
There's no substitute for genius. Bravo!

That's pretty much how it went near the end :laugh: I thought "I'm done" at least a dozen times before posting it.

Great work, Munson and some great one liners.

I'm still trying to figure out how Groundhog Day and Bonnie and Clyde fit into the Halloween theme.

Groundhog Day was part of something I wanted to make originally. Have comedy and romantic movies turned into horror ones. But it would've been too long to make, so I just posted the one that was done.

Reactions: Runner77

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
tNNvBp2.png

Like I said in the pre-game thread, I'm posting it now because that's the only way to stop working on it
Lineups are from dailyfaceoff, updated today. I will correct if any changes.
I don't even know where to start...

I'm grateful to have your talent working for our side. Your annual Halloween is always a classic -- this one's pure genius! Too many brilliantly clever individual jokes... I'm still reading them...

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I played around with Google translate for 'Sauna', (Finnish/English) and it ended up being:

Marc Bergevin. Even worse than the old number of fifteen.
SUBTITLE!!
Temple made of beer. The model is silly.
The owner is in a dream. Sausages are bad things.
At least we have an eagle.

I don't know if I can comment on my own stuff, but "Earth is coming to destroy you!" is my favorite part of the GDT. I laughed way too much with it... Also, me gf wants the lamb's quote on a t-shirt :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad