GDT: Habsloween v3 | Dallas @ Montreal - Tuesday 10/30 19h30- RDS TSN2 98.5fm 690am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Dallas is such a weird team, much like Buffalo has been; every year they seem to get better on paper, and every year it doesn't really translate to on-ice success. Does anybody here watch enough of their games to give some context on why that is?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Dallas is such a weird team, much like Buffalo has been; every year they seem to get better on paper, and every year it doesn't really translate to on-ice success. Does anybody here watch enough of their games to give some context on why that is?

1 line offense, they've been really bad at drafting for years.

Last edited:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I'd rather anyone in instead of DesLaurier. I think CJ is good coach, but his obsession with physical, bad 4th liners is irritating.

Or maybe he heard the tantrum the French MSM did when they scratch Hudon....might have learned his lessons there.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Cool GDT , really like it! @roy munson
I will be at the game tonight , boss gave me some tickets , too bad no Radulov should still be fun though.

Do I get to try the new hot-dogs in the Desjardins section? I will provide a review afterwards , since Molson spent all year working on this idea , would be rude if I didn't...:sarcasm:

If you could swing pics from the new concession items, please post -- not just hotdogs but that other exotic stuff they peddle in cardboard boxes. I mean, what better to evoke exotic than cardboard.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
If you could swing pics from the new concession items, please post -- not just hotdogs but that other exotic stuff they peddle in cardboard boxes. I mean, what better to evoke exotic than cardboard.

Will do, will follow-up tonight in the PGT.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad