GDT: Habsloween v3 | Dallas @ Montreal - Tuesday 10/30 19h30- RDS TSN2 98.5fm 690am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know if I can comment on my own stuff, but "Earth is coming to destroy you!" is my favorite part of the GDT. I laughed way too much with it... Also, me gf wants the lamb's quote on a t-shirt :laugh:

Actually, it's interesting to get your viewpoint. You're quite immersed when you're putting it together and sometimes, what helps you going is coming up with something so funny that you're laughing uncontrollably. Especially on something as intricate as this, I find it provides incentive to see the artwork through.

I like the Nick Suzuki spoof. And this guy is way too adorable:

2layij.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I hope the Lads are ready. Coming home after a win against Boston has a history of being a set up game. I used to get so pissed when we played flat after a big win.

I can't say I've liked our games against Dallas in recent years but then again I recall I haven't liked too many games from recent years.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Another week of Habs hockey, and this one has the potential to be rough if we don't bring it. Hard work has beaten talent so far, but we'll see some of the top teams and see how they stack up/adjust.

Over/under 2 tonight for Ben Bishop dives? I'm gonna say over.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Cool GDT , really like it! @roy munson
I will be at the game tonight , boss gave me some tickets , too bad no Radulov should still be fun though.

Do I get to try the new hot-dogs in the Desjardins section? I will provide a review afterwards , since Molson spent all year working on this idea , would be rude if I didn't...:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

Looks like Shaw will sit out a second game in a row.

Personally,I Iwould rather have him in there instead of Deslauriers, though.

I'd rather anyone in instead of DesLaurier. I think CJ is good coach, but his obsession with physical, bad 4th liners is irritating.

Reactions: Peanut

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

So with Alzner still in tonight and Juulsen out, then no changes to the line-up from Saturday.

Juulsen injury makes sense , he came out of the gate as a physical presence this season and injuries will happen as his body matures.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Radu playing? Think he'll get the Bell Centre treatment?

I noticed the big teams we feared, LA and St-Louis are last in their division. Bring on more speed.

Go :habs Go

PS Roy, I'd love to watch you work your magic on photoshop. :thumbu:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Radu playing? Think he'll get the Bell Centre treatment?

I noticed the big teams we feared, LA and St-Louis are last in their division. Bring on more speed.

Go :habs Go

PS Roy, I'd love to watch you work your magic on photoshop. :thumbu:

Radulov will be a game time decision according to the Stars play-by-play guy who was on with Marinaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad