Post-Game Talk: Habs win their first in God awful blue jerseys in afternoon matchup against Bo Horvat.

Dach Vader

The Dachside
Mar 31, 2021
I wanted to lose too but I can't hate the result.

Suzuki, Barron & Dach get goals. Harvey-Panarin was solid again and Harris/Kovacevic had some nice chances.

I thought Hoffman, Matheson & Anderson had strong games too.

The way Hoffman received that pass in OTl was beautiful.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Win or lose, we should also always keep focus that we're developing kids and trying to clean house at the same time.
This was the 1st win in 5 games, so not the end of the world....although they could have picked a better to win than this one.

But in the last month.....some good things are happening
This is Habs production in the last month.

1676156947473.png

Hell, even Drouin has 4 points in 4 games!!

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
And he probably still has zero value at 50% retained lol
Don’t see why. It’s not like he just sucks, he’s a wrong fit on a rebuilding team. He may not get a first in 2023 but he could get a return if a playoff team needs a shooter.

The habs have Caufield so Hoffman gets pushed down and they have really lacked puck distributors. Now that Dach is on Hoffman is scoring.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I wanted to lose too but I can't hate the result.

Suzuki, Barron & Dach get goals. Harvey-Panarin was solid again and Harris/Kovacevic had some nice chances.

I thought Hoffman, Matheson & Anderson had strong games too.

The way Hoffman received that pass in OTl was beautiful.

Harvey panarin 😂

Reactions: Stive Morgan

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
What the hell went on in OT that Hoffman assisted on a SHG?

It wasn't shorthanded. Barzal turned it over just inside Montreal's blueline to Matheson just as Hoffman stepped out of the penalty box.

Matheson puts Hoffman in on a breakaway but Varlamov makes a save. Unfortunately, he kicks a rebound out to Matheson who followed up his pass with a net drive. Goal.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
What Romy and the fans in attendance, saw. Habs doing the classy thing, fans showing gratitude and there was Romy, visibly touched.

I missed Romanov. Ghule , Romanov, Xhekaj would of been a dream. Physical and steady

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I missed Romanov. Ghule , Romanov, Xhekaj would have been a dream. Physical and steady
Watching him tonight, there’s not much to miss. They traded him at the right moment. His ceiling is very clearly 2nd pairing with no offence to speak of.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Don’t see why. It’s not like he just sucks, he’s a wrong fit on a rebuilding team. He may not get a first in 2023 but he could get a return if a playoff team needs a shooter.

The habs have Caufield so Hoffman gets pushed down and they have really lacked puck distributors. Now that Dach is on Hoffman is scoring.
Nah he does suck. There’s a reason why he moves to new teams this often despite solid production.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
It wasn't shorthanded. Barzal turned it over just inside Montreal's blueline to Matheson just as Hoffman stepped out of the penalty box.

Matheson puts Hoffman in on a breakaway but Varlamov makes a save. Unfortunately, he kicks a rebound out to Matheson who followed up his pass with a net drive. Goal.

It wasn't shorthanded. Hoffman came out of the penalty box, Matheson hit him with a pass that was almost offside, Hoffman broke in alone, shot, and Matheson put in the rebound.

And that’s why I gotta delete the score app already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad