Post-Game Talk: Habs win their first in God awful blue jerseys in afternoon matchup against Bo Horvat.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, for good players. Not 32 year old shotblocking defencemen. Sorry, but if a team is trading for a veteran defenceman with term that plays the PK, they will go after Ed. At the very least the Habs could eat cap with him. You don’t do that with a guy that has two additional years.

Bot uf they're looking for an RD. And not if they have concerns with Eddy's track record. Sorry.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Be

cause we won a game lol?

Honestly, look at our last 26 games of the year and you will sleep soundly knowing we are picking top 5
You have to admit it's hard not to be a little bit disappointed with the draft being what it is. Not much to look forward to otherwise. I don't know about you but I've seen enough progression out of the players I wanted to so looking at the bottom as the top comes natural at this point.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
March 20 2022 vs the Vancouver Canucks, sorry 2 seasons ago.

BUT in a SO win & it was the last game in retro jerseys for that season. The parallels are there.

Still should be banned forever though.

I was always under the impression they had never won in either jersey.

I guess we can still say they are winless in both jerseys without the gimmicks.

Reactions: HabSgt

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
You have to admit it's hard not to be a little bit disappointed with the draft being what it is. Not much to look forward to otherwise. I don't know about you but I've seen enough progression out of the players I wanted to so looking at the bottom as the top comes natural at this point.

There's something unnatural about having to be disappointed by a win.

I get it, but it's a crummy system. I didn't become a fan of this team by hoping for them to lose.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
8 wonder if that was the first ever OT GWG to get reviewed!?

I'm sure there are more cases, but I remember habs nordiques in 93 playoffs. Hextall was pretty much complaining every goal, and I think there was a goal called back in it. What I do remember was Demers begging his team to get off the ice after the eventual ot winner before the refs could talk about it.

Reactions: jrom and Habs13

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I was always under the impression they had never won in either jersey.

I guess we can still say they are winless in both jerseys without the gimmicks.
I think 20-03-2021 is the only time les boys have won in the navy blue jersey.

In the shootout. :laugh:

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Theirs more then one way to build a contender, Its possible to do it without superstar player. Carolina is doing it right now, i think we might have a similar team in a few years. I think Suzuki will be in the same tier as Aho, Svechnikov-Caufield, Dach-Necas, Guhle-Slavin etc etc. St Louis won a cup with Oreilly, Tarasanko and Pietrangelo as their best players.
I agree. Winnipeg during those Wheeler, Scheifele, Connor, Laine years were similar contenders

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad