Post-Game Talk: Habs win opener, lose Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Unfortunately, we are going to see more of this when thugs like Wilson pummel and rag doll defenseless players and get a token fine. I don't mind tough, physical hockey. But, the league better appoint someone with an I.Q. above 70 to dispense suspensions before some unfortunate player ends up in a coma or a wheel chair. Good luck the rest of the way, folks.
I believe Parros is a Princeton grad if I am not mistaken. It's a cultural issue not IQ

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I believe Parros is a Princeton grad if I am not mistaken. It's a cultural issue not IQ
It’s an ownership issue - if violence was a detriment to the business the owners would get banished it...this is a pure business decision by NHL ownership

Reactions: dinodebino

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
It’s an ownership issue - if violence was a detriment to the business the owners would get banished it...this is a pure business decision by NHL ownership
We are saying the same thing...it is a major issue.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
One down:highclap:
Three to go:5::hyper:
Habs are built for the playoffs:nod:
No more Habs players or management HATE:ipeace:surrender
Sit back and ENJOY THE RIDE:tvhappy:

Go Habs GO :habs
:punk:

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Anybody else likes the contribution of Caufield on the powerplay? Doesn't panic, puck glued to his stick and passes on tape. His line had a couple of good looks last night.

Gustafsson's mistake on the powerplay should get him benched. Failed his pass, than proceed to turn it over by passing it blindly on the boards when he could have simply crossed it to the other defense. Romanov's toughness in, please.
I do but would not use him (Caufield) at the point as much, not sure that was the plan but he needs to be a trigger man for obvious reasons, spent too much time at the top last night that I saw.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
"High on life" as they say?

You'd think hockey players would be buzzing like that all the time given the stimuli. OK, perhaps not the Playoff Leafs.

Was thinking more along the lines of a daft hungry caveman hunting a water buffalo. He's running and aiming his spear and can't think of anything else.

Or ... like a pitbull when it flares an unwelcomed presence. They go crazy and have empty death eyes. The mesolimbic and mesocortical dopaminergic pathways just overwhelm primitive brains, ahem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walrus26

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
'

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

that poster makes no sense, why are you attacking something that you've already killed? You can't kill it twice

Like if you're going to create a nonsensical rah rah poster at least make it coherent and arrange it Hunt, Attack, Kill.

I had noticed that too but was too busy today to post about it. It’s pure Neanderthal logic.

Reactions: HostileCapSpace

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Honestly, the jets were so f***ing lucky they were even in this game
First goal is pure luck because Gus makes a pee wee play on the PP, wont happen everytime

2nd goal should of never f***ing happened with the guy BLATANTLY holding kulak and keeping him from getting back to the puck, should of been an easy clear

And the 3rd goal is a desperation 6 on 5 crazy pass by ehlers to the sniper that carey almost got ANYway

We tighten up a bit more and the jets lose scheiffle and the jets are in BIG f***ing trouble

Let's demolish these losers

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Pos Sheifele is rich... and set for life.

Evans is not.

That head blow could possibly cost the kid career money.

Gotta win the series.

There will be time to take care of the POS. Whether in the dying minutes of the clinching game, or next season. We know the league won't do shit. So we have to take care of business ourselves.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Meantime, Jets put together a highlight reel of the game and include the Scheifele predatory hit.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
That's just disgusting. Also, the org has not wished Evans well at all no tweet no nothing.

These are the actions of a franchise that's afraid. Their fear is making them arrogant. The Habs are in their heads and easily took Game 1 and they can't handle that so they injured Evans and are highlighting it. Sick. Pathetic. I've lost all respect for that franchise.

Get that young man's name and the rest of yall's on the Cup. Steamroll the Jets and anything that stands in your way.

Go Habs Go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad