Post-Game Talk: Habs win opener, lose Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Oh no doubt. I'm thinking more the result of the hit(s), not the intentions behind them. The results were both scary to see.

Yeah, that was how I interpreted your post and was what I meant also.

As a Habs fan first, I felt for JT but not his fans. I mean, I understood how they must had felt and was sympathetic but not at their level for sure. I think today I really get how they felt.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Really glad to hear Evans is doing well and didn’t require any additional medical assistance. Manitoba’s hospital system is absolutely overwhelmed by COVID at the moment, and likely would be unable to properly treat him if this injury was more severe.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Encouraging news that he didn't go to the hospital. It may not be as bad as we thought. I hope he can go on Friday, but at least if Leks is ready, that doesn't upset the lineup too much. They play very similar styles and both are fast, good forecheckers. I think Leks is bigger. I know they're different positions, but he wasn't really playing much centre anyway.

If thats a concussion, I don't think he can come back that quickly.

You have to go several days without symptoms before you can even start training.

He will probably be doing nothing for a while.

Reactions: dukeofjive

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
According to Edmudson, if that is the case and he returns during the series, they will make Scheifele's life miserable.
That's what got us here............the dude was being held in check all night, Price with a huge save on him, and he seemed off all night.....he seemed like a guy out of control most of the night, but especially in the 3rd period.

Reactions: Born in 1909

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Yup. Here's another view of it:
E29bIteWQAco9gm

I laughed out loud when I read it the first time.
Hey boy. I will refrain from adding more comments to that.

Reactions: Runner77

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Totally off his tits on something other than adrenaline. Saw lots of guys and girls with eyes like that during my DJing and raving days.... might have seen eyes like that in the mirror, too.
Usually, when you take coke, your pupils dilate. It's when you take pain medication that your pupils are so tiny. Maybe he's on some pain medicine. The guy gets nuts on Oxycodone LOLOL

Reactions: FloJack

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Totally off his tits on something other than adrenaline. Saw lots of guys and girls with eyes like that during my DJing and raving days.... might have seen eyes like that in the mirror, too.

It's neither cocaine nor amphetamines, as both drugs cause dilated pupils. His are far from dilated, so people can put that to rest. It's simply epinephrine and natural dopamine inhibiting his higher brain functions.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
It's neither cocaine nor amphetamines, as both drugs cause dilated pupils. His are far from dilated, so people can put that to rest. It's simply epinephrine and natural dopamine inhibiting his higher brain functions.
"High on life" as they say?

You'd think hockey players would be buzzing like that all the time given the stimuli. OK, perhaps not the Playoff Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad