Post-Game Talk: Habs win all important game against the Flames

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I like Staal for faceoffs.....Danault was obviously being schooled by Monahan, coach should’ve picked up on that and sent Staal who I believe was 3 for 4.

Important thing is that we won, Ottawa next

It’s the Yanic Perreault conundrum. Sure he can win a faceoff but if he loses it, he’s a massive defensive liability. I’d rather just give Danault the chance.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It honestly felt like watching the Generals finally beat the Globetrotters.

It's incredible that Montreal was able to make the most dull team in the league like they were in the 21st century.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
You just called me a Nazi. LOL. No. I like your post though. Alas I am the exact opposite of a Nazi.
LOL...I didn't mean to call you a Nazi, I just for some reason hear Colonel Klink's voice in my head when I read your posts...just as I imagine most people probably hear Baby Huey in their head when they read mine...or Sloth from The Goonies...:laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I thinks it's quaint that you think benching drouin is really on the table.
Only if they were interested in doing the best thing for the team.......unfortunately that almost never happens.
Hence the putrid results, year over year.
All the current regime have given us, is MB's favorite word, hope.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
It’s the Yanic Perreault conundrum. Sure he can win a faceoff but if he loses it, he’s a massive defensive liability. I’d rather just give Danault the chance.
Danault was awful the last couple of games, losing face offs in his own zone...not a good performance. Better games ahead hopefully, we need Phil and his face offs.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Jeez the anger. He'll work out or not. No losses getting him. His upside in the PO is huge. If does not happen. No damage.
That’s a 180 from your guarantee he would be money in the playoffs. No damage? Sounds about right for the Habs where development and succession planning take a back seat to mediocrity, Evans should be playing and getting the valuable experience

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad