Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
DD

DeeDee-dexters-laboratory-13130724-445-393.jpg

YYZviaYUL

Aug 9, 2014
Was it Smolinski or Metropolit who had a 30 foot hockey stick?

Parenteau's stick is pretty long too.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Beaulieu or Tinordi better be called up soon. Allen is just bad.
D should have Tinordi or beaulieu rotate in to play with Subban and have Weaver and Gilbert rotating spot 6

Subban - Tinordi/Beaulieu
Markov - Gonchar
Emelin - Gilbert/Weaver

Adjust according to who we playing against.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I'm just wondering here, someone help me if you can, I'll give the war room benefit of the doubt, he touched puck under the crossbar BUT, Don't the rules state if you touch a puck OVER your shoulders the play shall be blown dead for playing it with a high stick? Therefore, You can't score with a stick straight up in the air over your ****in head

The apparent ruling was while his stick was high, the puck deflected off the shaft that was below the crossbar. From one angle, I can sort of see that, though it's a damn stretch. Problem is it was a goal on the ice, so they needed absolute proof to overturn it. If we were playing better, I might feel differently but we don't deserve this game.

void

Jan 5, 2006
DD trying to win board battles is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Bashing aside, I hope DD and his spark something here. The game is still within reach and I want a win.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Watching Weise play, not about his production whatsoever, guy has some really interesting offensive awareness. Anyone thinks he has untapped potential? Remains to be seen if he can be consistent with it, but I really like his decision making in the offensive zone.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
So frustrating watching this team with a nitwit behind the bench.

Has enough top six forward, depth and talent to at least create two cohesive offensive units, but instead they struggle to score and have a brutal PP.

Therrien is pretty much Dallas Eakins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad