GDT: Habs @ Wild II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Flabbergasted that they allowed that goal. Also shocking that the ref could be standing right there and call it a goal. I mean, it had a substantial downward trajectory and still went in top shelf. That alone should tell you something.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
lol @ that Fribourg DD picture.

Sponsors were probably pissed because they have less space on DD to advertise than on other players.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
In complete honesty, DD could be helpful to a team that needs offence, but on the habs he's overstayed his welcome. The guy is just not a fit anymore. He's in the wrong role 100% and if we didn't have Galchy then I could see him fitting a bit out of necessity.

It's time to unload this guy. Serously.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
5997898.gif

Kids are weird

-Adult

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I hate when mods close threads while I'm typing a post and get the closed thread message.. :rant:

You are all David Desharnais to me now. :)

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Flabbergasted that they allowed that goal. Also shocking that the ref could be standing right there and call it a goal. I mean, it had a substantial downward trajectory and still went in top shelf. That alone should tell you something.

Or that the puck hit shaft about a foot about JP's head and the on ice view showed that his head was a crossbar level.

In the end though it doesn't really matter. If you want to play like they have in the first 2 (offensively at least) then you don't deserve to have a chance and yet they still do.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal

I'm just wondering here, someone help me if you can, I'll give the war room benefit of the doubt, he touched puck under the crossbar BUT, Don't the rules state if you touch a puck OVER your shoulders the play shall be blown dead for playing it with a high stick? Therefore, You can't score with a stick straight up in the air over your ****in head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad