GDT: Habs vs. Wild // November 8th, 7PM ET // TVA Sport, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Moen is still the odd man out for me.
I prefer Moen in the line-up. Why? Usually he's used on the PK and very few minutes elsewhere. He's great on the PK and the 4th line being used 4-5 minutes is perfect for me with the depth with have in the Top-9.

Davebo*

Don't see how Bourque gets back in this lineup while healthy.

Sekac making an impact in each of his games IMO. Has brought more to the table than Bourque.

Moen as well. We've got a few players who will be helpful during the playoffs, maybe, but are no good over an 82 game schedule. Bring on the youth. Keep Sekac!

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
In other news, who starts the next PP?

a) Possible future Franchise Center?
b) Center with 5 goals?
c) Center with 3 goals?
d) Center with 1 goal?

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Sekac looks like a top 6 player for sure great speed nice hands nice frame strong along the board but let's bench him for bourque. Sekac is basically doing what MT wanted from Bourque. What a tool.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Sidney Crosby with a 5 point night on Guy Lapointe's #5 retirement, being a well known Hab fan is this a salute, by a player that has great ability too another?

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
I'd use Sekac like a top 6 player on this team. PP, top minutes. It's what this team needs right now.

Sometimes, though, a guy plays great because of his limited minutes and easy match ups. Once you give him top minutes against tough competition suddenly he doesn't look so fantastic. Tempting though...

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
Man, Gretzky looks a lot older now. More and more like his dad. I remember when he was just a kid...

Ya, but he isn't aging any faster then the rest of us. If you remember him as just a kid, like I do as well, it just means we are old too. lol

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
My favorite thing about Therrien is how he has no problem with breaking up a line that is hot to help his first line, but would never ever break the dd-patch "chemistry"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad