GDT: Habs vs. Wild // November 8th, 7PM ET // TVA Sport, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Not because he's having a good game so far, but what was the motive behind scratching Sekac for that much time again?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That 3rd line has been really solid tonight from what I've seen (missed the 1st period). Sekac has been outstanding. I'm so glad that we got him - he'll be a long term fixture for us. Eller pretty decent. Prust alright. They seem to be getting a ton of ice time - they've just been living in the O-zone tonight.
Even with Bourque, I felt like they lived in the o-zone. Theyd' just get scored on every time it wasn't in the zone, unfortunately.

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
Everyone knows Eller is an extremely strong board player, it's when he gets to the open ice where he crumbles. Sekac is essentially as good along the boards, and having him hold the puck a bit prevents Eller from turning it over.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Don't see how Bourque gets back in this lineup while healthy.

Sekac making an impact in each of his games IMO. Has brought more to the table than Bourque.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Sekac is clearly made for this style that Montreal tries to employ.

Please stop scratching him.

He is already one of the best board player on this team wait a couple of games and he will be the best by a wide margin.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
lol... is the NHL seriously reviewing that MacKinnon hit? What a joke. If he gets punished, they need to just take hitting out of hockey.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Now if the guys could stop banging the glass behind the net every ****ing time, I'll be happy.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Man, Gretzky looks a lot older now. More and more like his dad. I remember when he was just a kid...

Mynameismark*

Sekac has been great all game. Had a couple chances to put the puck in the net himself so far. Has been the best player on the ice so far. How exactly was he scratched for so long. What a joke.

Well aside from price. Price kept us in there first period.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
Everyone knows Eller is an extremely strong board player, it's when he gets to the open ice where he crumbles. Sekac is essentially as good along the boards, and having him hold the puck a bit prevents Eller from turning it over.

Funny

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

Sekac making an impact in each of his games IMO. Has brought more to the table than Bourque.
Easy.. as good as Prust looked there... he's still worse than Bourque.

However, both of them should be benched for Ghetto.

Apr 28, 2010

I'd actually rather have Bourque in the 4th line instead of Moen.

Bourque-Malhotra-Weise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad