Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Stars - 1:00 pm - Feb 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
The Figs beat them so they aren't all that good. We should get a soft version of them for an early game on Saturday. Jamie Benn and company in Montreal for 2 days visiting the "establishments" will mean they feel like dog shit on Saturday morning. 4-1 Habs. Slafkovsky with all 4.
Hopefully the Peelers wear them out!!!!!

love. I have no like buttons anymore.
Kids a hard worker!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
My lines:

Caufield-Suzuki-Slaf
Newhook-Gignac-Ylonen (very fast line)
RHP-Evans-Anderson
Pearson-Condotta-Armia

Reactions: StCaufield

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Thanks god I only work at 17:00 pm, I can watch this game yess!! Go Slaf Go put points big man!!

digmor crusher

Jul 11, 2009
I am going to miss at least half the game... hate afternoon games... they overlap with my being a chauffeur for my children schedule
Why not do like I do, record the game and watch later? I've PVR every game, been doing it for years, this way I can fast forward thru the commercials, player interviews, most of the intermissions and the gambling crap. Its a pleasure to watch a game in 2 hours or less. I can watch 2 games a night. ( I only watch all of the Habs and Jets games. :))

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I know but let’s say my emotional involvement would be somewhere else. Especially Sunday will be stress from the morning 😐

Well, you can distract your stress with hockey. Get some snacks. Spend Sunday watching Habs, then pre-game show then Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad