Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Stars - 1:00 pm - Feb 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Anyone else excited for the next Slaf show?

8f1y8d.jpg

GHG!!!

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
AI would've come up with a better schedule

Somebody who hates his job did it I'm convinced. He probably testing the limits until everybody figures out he trolling

Montreal has done two afternoon home games on super bowl weekend for 30+ years. This is specifically something that the organization asks for, not a quirk of the schedule.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
We need a sure fire way to tank. I propose Caufield straps them pads and plays goalkeeper. Suzuki moves to D and Slaf is demoted to 4th line duty. :sarcasm:

Got to send the right message amirite?
I would be much more interested in watching that game...lol... CC in goal... Shoot high! :D

• Haha
Reactions: vokiel

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Kinda expecting Monty to start vs the Stars and then Allen vs his old team on Sunday.

Primeau hasn't had a start since Jan 18th (did come in late during that Bruins blowout win for a little bit on Jan 20th) so he may get one of the weekend games since he needs to start a game here soon.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jul 6, 2016
AI would've come up with a better schedule

Somebody who hates his job did it I'm convinced. He probably testing the limits until everybody figures out he trolling
NHL Arenas are also used for other events that are booked since sometimes many months. Habs never play during X-Mas time at the Bell because some Ice skating shows take the place.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Are you saying Habs are making da playoffs?!
Lol. Could you imagine. Nick Suzuki turns on all star mode and the rest of the team in mid season form winning a wildcard spot.

Lol. Could you imagine. Nick Suzuki turns on all star mode and the rest of the team in mid season form winning a wildcard spot, we aren’t MC anyways.

Reactions: Habs

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Lol. Could you imagine. Nick Suzuki turns on all star mode and the rest of the team in mid season form winning a wildcard spot.

I'm offended you quoted your own post, thinking it was special or something. MODS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad