Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gal Pals

Breaking Hab
Oct 28, 2006
I just don't get how these guys do it. And it happens ALL the time with FAR more than two bottles of GG (Lol, that's probably just for baby Briere). I was in Vegas last weekend and I'm still ruined, feel like dying. Apart from being elite athletes, pro stars are elite partiers and I have to give them a weird kind of props for that. Cure for massive binge hangover: be in good enough shape for the bigs.

Then again, we all saw how smooth they were at clubs in "This is 40". Does Lappy rejoin the team to swap his gums with the Megan Fox's of the club scene?

lol it's funny you mention "This is 40" because that's the only reason my gf recognized the team.

Briere wasn't present.

While I was at the club, the players were not doing any major drinking. Most had a beer in hand and that's all. I figure the bottle service was probably on the house for them.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
He tried to fight Eller.

Eller is tough as nails now ?

Oh and look at the comment I was replying to, Giroux has proven that he's a good fighter. Now enough of this, I don't even know why you people are trying to create a big argument over this.

Analyzer*

Oh and look at the comment I was replying to, Giroux has proven that he's a good fighter. Now enough of this, I don't even know why you people are trying to create a big argument over this.

For his size and how he's done against some bigger and better fighters he's done ok.

Foligno beat him, Crosby beat him. I'd give him a slight edge of Marek Svatos and he beat Reese.

So, I'd say he's 1-2-1.Are there other fights I'm missing ?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
whipping up a ****** GDT thread now.. plz dont get mad if I missed out on you, I just grabbed some random names/mods

Sports1131

Oct 24, 2004
It's not normally a problem in the regular season (and even in the playoffs it's just a small minority), but there shouldn't be a single idiot booing the American anthem at the Bell Centre tonight after today's incident in Boston. I'd like to see those in attendance reciprocate this:

Analyzer*

Please cheer the American anthem tonight. Shouldn't have to ask. You should have some class in you.

Anyone who boos should be thrown out and banned from the Bell Centre.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
It's not normally a problem in the regular season (and even in the playoffs it's just a small minority), but there shouldn't be a single idiot booing the American anthem at the Bell Centre tonight after today's incident in Boston. I'd like to see those in attendance reciprocate this:

that would be amazing if the crowd did this tonight

idk how many of the people attending the game are aware of the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad