GDT: Habs vs. Cats in Bathurst (7PM ET on TVA Sports & Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Screenshot_20190918-205521.png

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
A TLTQ sighting in a GDT, I am impressed. Good evening.

Watching the game live so I can stop by.. once pool, ball hockey, and curling season starts, I record the games and watch them when I get home. I have to admit, it’s nice to fast forward through commercials and I got the jumb forward button set to 25 seconds which is the average time between whistle and face offs lol

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Nothing new since July 4th. That Chiarot-Weber pairing Clode was talking about earlier this month is a disaster waiting to happen.
If they ever pair those 2 together, opposing forwards would fly around them like they weren't even there.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Not liking that Chariot signing so far! Rather have Kulak play with Petry! Chariot is another Alzner but skates better. That 3rd year in term is going to hurt!

Might be like this if Brook makes it and Juulsen has serious issues...

Mete / Weber
Kulak / Petry
Chariot / Brook

Reilly, Folin

I would love to see Leskinen beat out Chiarot on the bottom pair, as Mete beat out Alzner, Schlemko and Benn two years ago...

Mete Weber
Kulak Petry
Leskinen Fleury/Brook

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Sadly though, there are plenty of NHL regular-season games just like this one, dump, chase and power plays. Tbh I don't see much difference between this game and dozens of others I watched last season. The NHL is not like the NBA or NFL, there are a lot of boring games.
Are you saying the NBA or NFL doesn't have a lot of boring games? If so I don't think you watch enough of either

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Can Evans play wing in the top 9?

I hope he gets a shot with offensive players later this week.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Watching the game live so I can stop by.. once pool, ball hockey, and curling season starts, I record the games and watch them when I get home. I have to admit, it’s nice to fast forward through commercials and I got the jumb forward button set to 25 seconds which is the average time between whistle and face offs lol
I was never one for recording sports and watching it the next day, I try not to check the scores but I can't help myself and that ruins my desire to watch the recorded game.

Reactions: JuicyHam

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Load up the line up with youth and skill - and centers:

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Poehling Domi Drouin
Evans Kotkaniemi Suzuki
Lehkonen Weal Armia/Byron

Mete Weber
Kulak Petry
Leskinen Fleury/Brook

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Are you saying the NBA or NFL doesn't have a lot of boring games? If so I don't think you watch enough of either
There just seems to be more happening, it might be the way the broadcasts are structured and the personalities involved in the whole show. I never find the NBA or NFL games to be boring, more entertainment value.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I was never one for recording sports and watching it the next day, I try not to check the scores but I can't help myself and that ruins my desire to watch the recorded game.

I have no choice if I want to stay active and I watch the games usually a few hours behind but depends on when I get home. I agree, I wouldn’t be able to watch it the next day

Reactions: OldCraig71

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I used to record every game to re-watch without my Fan hat on. That stopped in Therrien's second season when I realized the games were all carbon copies.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad