GDT: Habs vs. Cats in Bathurst (7PM ET on TVA Sports & Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Not liking that Chariot signing so far! Rather have Kulak play with Petry! Chariot is another Alzner but skates better. That 3rd year in term is going to hurt!

Might be like this if Brook makes it and Juulsen has serious issues...

Mete / Weber
Kulak / Petry
Chariot / Brook

Reilly, Folin

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Evans is our best player this game which is either good news or bad news depending on how you look at it lol

IT's really good news if he can play top 9 wing. Or if he can bring some offense to our 4th line:

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Domi Suzuki
Poehling Kotkaniemi Armia
Lehkonen Evans Byron

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
classic

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 8.46.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 8.46.37 PM.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: cajmonkey

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
23 shots total from both teams

talk about trying to earn a spot on a roster

yawn
Sadly though, there are plenty of NHL regular-season games just like this one, dump, chase and power plays. Tbh I don't see much difference between this game and dozens of others I watched last season. The NHL is not like the NBA or NFL, there are a lot of boring games.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Please tell me what Renaud said. I'm not watching the TVA Sports feed.

It basically went: "blablabla Jonathan was only getting ~5% oxygen through his right nostril blablabla and it's a night and day difference since the operation he got this summer."

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
KK has no confidence in his toolset. Julien needs to go if this team is serious about the future.
Honestly, in an ideal world, we start the season absolutely terribly leading to CJ’s firing, Ducharme taking over and then Bergevin is canned in the summer.

But I know better. We can’t have nice things and we're a middle of the pack team.

I think Kotkaniemi will be fine, though. It’s just frustrating that we have a better coach for today's NHL right behind the bench but have a dinosaur in Julien who’ll probably play the likes of Armia, Weal and Thompson 16+ minutes a night again while Kotkaniemi hovers around 12-14 again.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Hes 30, hes a Ahl plug

Like are Hudon Weal Peca Cousins etc etc. I bet he's going all out for a chance of playing one NHL game before he retires but he looks better in this "one" game (I know, one pre-season game) than those other guys who are supposed to be "fighting" for a 12th spot. Idk it's not a very exciting game, but he's there going for it.

Reactions: Fixxer

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Nobody is talking about Belzile? I know he's a "feel-good" story but is he not doing pretty well for a nobody?

I remember being upset when the Bulldog let him go (like several other posters) as he was decent even then. Turns out I was right :laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It basically went: "blablabla Jonathan was only getting ~5% oxygen through his right nostril blablabla and it's a night and day difference since the operation he got this summer."

Oh ya! I remember he had surgery for that in the off-season. I bet he can smell the pile of crap that comes out of Renaud's mouth better, too.

Reactions: Habano and OnTheRun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad