Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Canes October 3rd at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I just hope both teams have fun and no one gets hurt :)

If we win, that is a bonus.

oh and the game is entertaining to watch!

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
At least the NHL will be entertaining this year with so many young and talented players.
Loved the Washington St Louis game last night a very good game for an opener. Vrana proving I wasn't wrong when I first saw him in the playoffs 2 yrs ago and wondered why we didn't have a similar type player in our fold given our drafting position in previous years compared to Washington.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I hope we win I don't want to face Toronto 0-1 on Saturday. On the other hand I really want to be at or near the top of the draft this year. Thank you Molson thank you Bergevin from a conflicted Habs fan.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Im relying on you guys for the first period and a half of play by play im stuck at work ffs
Can you not listen to radio broadcast? That is what I did when I was working during a game.
HF habs can provide the stuff the broadcaster aren't saying like whos looking good/ bad etc.

We got u bro! :thumbu:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Sorry if it's been posted already, I just feel it's timely material for today.....

From RDS:

Tom Dundon était en grande conversation avec Haydn Fleury lorsqu’il s’est mis à marcher vers moi pour notre rencontre prévue depuis quelques jours. « Ce sera sans doute très spécial et plaisant pour vous deux et le reste de votre famille, mais rappelle-toi bien qui doit sortir gagnant de ce match », que le proprio a répondu au défenseur qui venait de lui annoncer que son petit frère Cale s’était taillé un poste avec le Tricolore et que les deux frérots s’affronteraient jeudi en Caroline où le Canadien et les Canes donneront le coup d’envoi à leur saison 2019-2020. Une fois devant moi, Tom Dundon a échangé un « cogne-cogne » de poings au lieu de la traditionnelle poignée de main.

Quick translation:

Dundon was hanging out in the gym talking to players before François Gagnon came over to interview him, specifically to Fleury's brother. He acknowledged the fact that this is going to be a special night playing against Cale, but made sure to remind him who has to come out on top on Thursday night. Then they fist bump away (instead of shaking hands, says Gagnon) and Dundon walks over to Gagnon for the interview.

I also saw in the Canes threads that Dundon seems to be around his players a lot 'to pass on his messages'.

If Molson came to the locker room near Price and mentioned his good ol' 8 year timeline I don't think there would be any fist bumping going on. :biglaugh:

Did Dindon go over the choreography with Fleury for tonight’s pre-game ceremonial storm surge? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Roadhouse

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Are we sure about this or is this just another slander from nowhere:

Drouin 92
Tatar 90
Lekhonen 62
Mete 53

And I don't know if 40s are considered high numbers

Thompson 44
Weal 43

Blame Super Mario who left him in his dust? Might explain his aversion to talent.

Reactions: habsfan891

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Please reserve a gdt spot if you want to make one during the season or PO. Continue in pre-game until donghabs gdt.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Loved the Washington St Louis game last night a very good game for an opener. Vrana proving I wasn't wrong when I first saw him in the playoffs 2 yrs ago and wondered why we didn't have a similar type player in our fold given our drafting position in previous years compared to Washington.
It was a great game I agree. Ovechkin had 9 scoring chances and looks as fast and hungry as ever. What an amazing talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad