Jerabek - Davidson

Price
Montoya

That's a more balanced team me thinks!

Ok let the roasting begin!

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
First trade seems fair.

Second trade is not good enough for Arizona.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
I cant see the Yotes being willing to give up Keller. They're finally headed in the right direction.

Please sign Jagr asap! Suck for a year and trade him at the deadline. The Habs need to start racking up prospects.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
No to the Oiler trade... need more than that for the Oilers to trade RNH. I like Gallagher but I would want a bigger piece than Mitchell.

Coyotes offer is really bad. If he was available, I don't think that offer would get you OEL alone. OEL had a bad year but his value would still be very high with most GMs. Keller is one of the favorites to win the Calder this year.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
No to the Oiler trade... need more than that for the Oilers to trade RNH. I like Gallagher but I would want a bigger piece than Mitchell.

Coyotes offer is really bad. If he was available, I don't think that offer would get you OEL alone. OEL had a bad year but his value would still be very high with most GMs. Keller is one of the favorites to win the Calder this year.

wait what?

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Oil probably happy to move RNH and his salary along.

Pac is the only sure thing going to Arizona in the second deal; so that would never happen. Plus Keller looks like a legit top six and is on an ELC.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I genuinely feel like people don't understand the potential price of a 26 year old 1D.

Coyotes wouldn't trade OEL for that entire package, let alone adding Keller to it. Only defensemen I'd take over OEL are Karlsson, Hedman, and Doughty.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Arizona is getting robbed blind on that second deal.

Can't see a scenario where the Coyotes trade their best prospect and their best player in the same deal.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Arizona is getting robbed blind on that second deal.

Can't see a scenario where the Coyotes trade their best prospect and their best player in the same deal.

Not even for the 2 guys that are bashed the most by montreal fans.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
They just acquired Hjallmarsson and signed his brother. OEL is staying in Arizona despite that awful deal offered.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Bergevin has shot his bolt on the trade front....other than selling low on Galchenyuk the Habs have nothing to offer anybody....and worse, they have next to nothing in the prospect pipeline.....they'd better be praying nothing happens to Carey Price...otherwise they sink like rock in the Eastern Conference.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
OEL and Keller are both almost untouchables and i gotta admit that this one is one of the worst proposals i have ever seen

Reactions: kernel

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The first one doesn't look too bad, the second one is terriawful for the Yotes.

No way the Oilers execute the first trade. Waste of digital bandwidth even discussing it. Habs need a shakeup not the Oilers.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Oilers are going to have to drop Hopkins

We wont have to move RNH until next off-season at the earliest, and if he has a big season and shows he's incredibly important to the team, Chia said he would do everything he could to keep him long-term. He said he certainly has zero plans to trade him any time soon. Besides, RNH just had his worst season, so his value is at an all time low. That's great for a team that would be acquiring him, but bad for us. Therefore, it would be prudent to keep him for at least this season (which Chia said we're doing, and he's been straight up and honest so far in his time with the Oilers), and hope he has a big season and drives his value up, so that if we DO have to trade him we'll hopefully at least get a nice return. There's literally zero chance he's moving before the end of the season, so even discussing it is a complete waste of time (and as another use said) internet bandwidth. He's staying for now for sure; possibly long-term as well, but his play this season will be the determining factor in that.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
That second deal is really bad for Arizona. There's a lot of value in the MTL pieces, but they aren't the right pieces for Arizona.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
D is not the where the habs should focus they need to score goals don't Over pay for OEL , hes not the player habs should focus on . Could every team use a player like OEL HELL YEAH! , but price alone can win you games , you allready got a Number 1 . YOU need help scoring RNH would be really good on the Habs if they can get him for the right price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad