Proposal: Habs Trades (Pens/Blues/Wild/Kings)

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
If that LA deal happened as others have posted new management should be instantly fired. We literally just brought in new management and discussed how we want to stop mortgaging future and here give up our best prospect and pick for a playoff ghost with 1 1/2yrs... As someone else posted wouldn't even matter if it was 1 1/2 yrs of whoever just a bad and dumb deal for LA to make.

Reactions: go4hockey

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Patches for Vilardi+ would be interesting. The rest of these, mehhh (except for the Pens one which the Pens won't do). Tavares I'd quite confidently say is out of reach at this point.

No thanks from LA. Patches is an un-needed asset. No need to waste assets on him. He doesn't solve the Kings needs. Would rather go after someone like Trouba at that price.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Every time I see you post, you just say something pointless with no reasoning behind it.

Really confused why you use this site at all, seeing how you never contribute anything meaningful to any discussion :help:

When you have that much shit in a post, you don't need to post the reasoning behind why it's f***ing terrible. Anyone with a little rational can look at it and see that it's a terrible f***ing proposal - for everyone other than Montreal.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I'm not sure St. Louis wants to give away their prime prospects just for Pacioretty. In terms of value, I think the weight is more on the Blues side.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
I'm not sure St. Louis wants to give away their prime prospects just for Pacioretty. In terms of value, I think the weight is more on the Blues side.

You know Patches' value has truly plummeted when he doesn't even fetch a guy who misses a whole year for a knee injury, the same knee which has kept him sidelined in the past as well. Fabbri is a very promising top 6 forward but incredibly risky to acquire.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
You know Patches' value has truly plummeted when he doesn't even fetch a guy who misses a whole year for a knee injury, the same knee which has kept him sidelined in the past as well. Fabbri is a very promising top 6 forward but incredibly risky to acquire.

You're right. I forgot Fabbri's injured for the season. Really bad for the Habs.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
I would rather wait for Fabbri. He has shown too much in the little time he has had and the Blues prospects are looking great so far. LW is a position of depth for us as well. With the team being 16-5-1, I would rather not disrupt what is going on and keep my hopes and dreams alive for another center.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
His value hasnt plummeted, Blues just wouldn't be shopping for a left winger. That's all

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
wow i wonder what team besides the habs does these trades...

I think Minnesota does that. Acquiring that unprotected 1st round pick for Brodin could be a total slamdunk win for them. Blah blah, trying to win now but they could be a better team with that trade as soon as next year if they're lucky.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I think Minnesota does that. Acquiring that unprotected 1st round pick for Brodin could be a total slamdunk win for them. Blah blah, trying to win now but they could be a better team with that trade as soon as next year if they're lucky.
It would demand serious consideration, but I doubt the Habs offer it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad