Pre-Game Talk: Habs to Get Bolted Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Too bad Kuch isn't in the lineup. I would have liked to see someone take a good clean run at him.

Stamkos said over the summer he heard some of the Habs players weren't too happy with Kucherov's comments after the finals. Honestly I wasn't either.

Sure we want players to show more personality but that doesn't mean they can act like douchebags and then everyone's supposed to love them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Well... I smell a beat down coming... a good romp... and Its not mtl giving that beat down. 7-1

GO habs GO....

But if they lose... well that may help the draft so its win win no matter what!

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I get this ominous dread in the pit of my stomach, a queasiness, thinking about poor Jake Allen. He's about to undergo a grueling assault from all sides. It shan't be pretty.

7-2 Bolts.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Too bad Kuch isn't in the lineup. I would have liked to see someone take a good clean run at him.

Stamkos said over the summer he heard some of the Habs players weren't too happy with Kucherov's comments after the finals. Honestly I wasn't either.

Sure we want players to show more personality but that doesn't mean they can act like douchebags and then everyone's supposed to love them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well said. I could see him saying something if a player trash talked him, but you don't cut up a whole fan base for being excited about a Stanley cup run. That really ticked me off

Reactions: Canadienna

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012

I would've loved to see the Romotrain put him in a different stratosphere with one of his bone breaking hits

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
This could be bad, badder or baddest. Or the kids will be determined and be a better solution than the infirmary squad.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
According to pj stock's connections in LA , good on the power play not so good on defense , then you have Frankendum's description"a project", such exciting times.:boredom:

I've heard pretty much the same from checking out the Kings board. I was just concerned we'd have to wait a week or more to see him.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I get this ominous dread in the pit of my stomach, a queasiness, thinking about poor Jake Allen. He's about to undergo a grueling assault from all sides. It shan't be pretty.

7-2 Bolts.

Don't disrespect them... come on now.

9-1 Bolts.

Reactions: peate

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
It would be ironic if we won … but we most likely won’t.

Which means we will.

But we shouldn’t.

Anyhow, Allen is getting blasted tonight. He’s carried us too much last few games with his crazy save %. He’s gonna bat .850 tonight.

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
Just keep losing boys. Ottawa starting to get hot. Need Arizona to do the same and we’re laughing

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Horrifying

I'm all in for replacing any and every aging vet who isn't bringing anything to the table. Gorton needs to know what possibilities are or are not present on the farm. All contracts have to be assessed to determine if we retain or attempt to discard. Blow holes all over the place so we can fix them properly. Something Bergevin never understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad