Post-Game Talk: Habs spank Sens, 5-2!

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
As far as speaking French... I think this is BS and it limits us. However, mods recommended against talking about the language issue so I'll stop there.

A friend of mine owned a Chinese restaurant years ago, with mostly Chinese customers, I asked him when he hires new staff does he favour applicants who can speak Chinese.....he said no, he hires the staff who he thinks are most qualified, and will do the best job

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
A friend of mine owned a Chinese restaurant years ago, with mostly Chinese customers, I asked him when he hires new staff does he favour applicants who can speak Chinese.....he said no, he hires the staff who he thinks are most qualified, and will do the best job

The Chinese people must be pissed off that English people are working there :sarcasm:.

Jul 6, 2016

One Chinese restaurant = 3rd most valued NHL team of course....:sarcasm:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
In my biz, if you don't speak French, you don't get hired. Simple as that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad