Confirmed with Link: Habs sign Daniel Briere to a 2 year, $8M deal WITH NTC/NMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
MB has backed himself into a corner. Now he HAS to make moves. Other GMs know that. Just like Sather knew that Gainey needed a center bad. He made him overpay through the roof for the privilege of getting rid of a bad asset. That's what awaits MB here. That type of trade offers now that he has 5 midgets in his top 9.

So yeah, MB probably isn't finished but who's to say that he'll succeed with his next few moves ? Maybe his 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice won't work out. What happens then ?

But that's the nature of the job. All gms have had to get to plans b, c or d. Those who don't never make a move.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Oh no! Max Pacioretty has 1 point in 4 playoff games. BUST!

I love how everyone is using last years playoff to write off everyone on the team as a playoff choker.

Because a 5 game sample size where half the team was injured and everything that could go wrong did go wrong is more important than Briere's last 115 games combined, all because of 11 of them.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I figured as much. Good thing I got the name before hand.

Is there a possibility for a compilation ?

It also sucks when a song you use they restrict it to the states only. You had a sweet Subban compilation from a few years ago that was 7 minutes long.

Don't need to, he's popular enough to have his own already up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad