Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Sens Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Interesting to see Caufield and Anderson as wing mates, with Anderson on the left. When Gally and Tatar are back, many have it:

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Toffoli Suzuki Armia
Anderson KK Caufield
Staal Evans Perry

I'm not convinced Anderson's bull in a china shop game will mesh with Caufield's soft hands and make plays type of game. But what matters is how they do on the ice. I personally think Anderson is best suited for playing with Tatar and Danault, and Caufield with Gallagher and KK.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
thank god this regular season is almost done, I can't take another Sens game, I know I was done watching the Flames and Nucks too. It's weird how other divisions have decent rivalries going, but there isn't much emotion in this north division.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Caufield earned promotion and KK demotion. It's very simple. Good and healthy competition.

And KK's back at center, where he should be.

If Caufield doesn't work with Danault and Anderson, I'd try Evans or Lehkonen with them.

Reactions: Habs Icing

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
thank god this regular season is almost done, I can't take another Sens game, I know I was done watching the Flames and Nucks too. It's weird how other divisions have decent rivalries going, but there isn't much emotion in this north division.

I can't go into the Flames, Nucks, Jets, and Oilers boards anymore this season. The rivalries are certainly there with the fan bases.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
I can't go into the Flames, Nucks, Jets, and Oilers boards anymore this season. The rivalries are certainly there with the fan bases.

I have never been to another board on this forum, ever. I just continue to bless this place only, like a gift from the heavens. Bringing eternal joy, positivity and good vibes since around 1999.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I have never been to another board on this forum, ever. I just continue to bless this place only, like a gift from the heavens. Bringing eternal joy, positivity and good vibes since around 1999.

I used to go to other boards and you could have a conversation about how their team is doing, who's on, who's off, who's available in trades. Nothing hostile. Can't do it any more for those western teams in our division.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Interesting to see Caufield and Anderson as wing mates, with Anderson on the left. When Gally and Tatar are back, many have it:

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Toffoli Suzuki Armia
Anderson KK Caufield
Staal Evans Perry

I'm not convinced Anderson's bull in a china shop game will mesh with Caufield's soft hands and make plays type of game. But what matters is how they do on the ice. I personally think Anderson is best suited for playing with Tatar and Danault, and Caufield with Gallagher and KK.

I'm not either, but on paper it makes sense as Caufield would have two big boys on his line that can play physical and fish the pucks out of the corners. I guess we'll see.

I do like your lines though.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Toffoli Suzuki Armia
Anderson KK Caufield
Staal Evans Perry

When Tatar and BG are back, 2 players are losing a spot. Who it will be is not certain,tough decisions upcoming.

No messing around with the Suzuki line and no doubt Tatar and BG go back with PD,after that though is a head scratchier.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
It’s almost as if the player is playing himself into that situation.

I want to see a pissed off Kotkaniemi. I think he'd be able to cause some major damage. What's the opposite of "mint"?.

tumblr_puzb4y1qQq1qe8lb8o1_400.gif

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
I used to go to other boards and you could have a conversation about how their team is doing, who's on, who's off, who's available in trades. Nothing hostile. Can't do it any more for those western teams in our division.

Influx of covid bored people with a lot of built up energy mabye.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
When Tatar and BG are back, 2 players are losing a spot. Who it will be is not certain,tough decisions upcoming.

No messing around with the Suzuki line and no doubt Tatar and BG go back with PD,after that though is a head scratchier.

Anderson is in. I think Caufield will solidify his spot over the next 5 games. So those final 4 spots are up for grabs. I hope KK locks down the 3c spot and Evan's at least a wing spot. Staal at least has a good 2 man game going with Perry, that looked good with Drouin and Lehkonen. Let's see Evans-Staal-Perry and Staal-Evans-Perry and go with what works best.

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
I think Evans and Lekhonen have played well together, could be good for KK, who I think is better down the middle. I like these lines better than last nights lines.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad