Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens - 1/15/2015 - Montreal Typical

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I've lost the ability to take Habs fans seriously. They call 911 on zdeno chara. Because of a hit. They called 911 on a hockey player while he was on the ice. It's surreal

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I've lost the ability to take Habs fans seriously. They call 911 on zdeno chara. Because of a hit. They called 911 on a hockey player while he was on the ice. It's surreal

It's because they're so gosh darn passionate about hockey they'd rarher tie up public emergency lines than leave them for real emergencies.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
They have a serious entitlement complex. It's like their mommy told them they had the bestest most special team in the league, so it drives them crazy that a new upstart team like the Sens can crush them on a regular basis. That's why I love it when we beat the Habs.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Great game.

Pageau deserves a roster spot. It will be very interesting when Smith and Neil are back, as it is evident that we do not need them anymore. Big changes are coming.

Pageau was impressive with his hustle and speed. Other players could learn from watching him. He desrves a plcae on this team at this time.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I don't understand why some people on here argue with me when I say Pageau is much more effective offensively than Lazar right now

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I got to watch some of the game last nite, was great to see the Habs get stomped.......................

Announcers kept crying that the Habs had to play the nite before and like it was not fair that Ottawa was off................

How many times has it been the other way around?????????

Poor babies~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Like I'm the only guy who found it amusing to read the Montreal GDT/PGT? ;)

The vitriol is hilarious.

its amazing.... ''ottawa has done nothing in the past two years... exept beating us in the playoffs''
well.... thats when it counts.
then they bring their 24 cups.... which is even more irrevelant to what theyre complaining cuz thats over 10 years ago.

i love when we beat montreal. specially living here.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
its amazing.... ''ottawa has done nothing in the past two years... exept beating us in the playoffs''
well.... thats when it counts.
then they bring their 24 cups.... which is even more irrevelant to what theyre complaining cuz thats over 10 years ago.

i love when we beat montreal. specially living here.

I bet it's getting to the point where a lot of Habs fans werent even alive for the 93 cup. Man it's over twenty years now.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Congrats on the win, you guys seem to have our number. Tough, hard working team with lots of blue collar guys and some players who can really pick corners.

bonehead

May 27, 2002
Visit site
I don't understand why some people on here argue with me when I say Pageau is much more effective offensively than Lazar right now

I agree with you. Pageau is a little quicker, has better hands, and sees the game better right now. Lazar looks to be still figuring it out. I (almost) think he should back to junior to get more puck time and work on his offensive game.

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK

You mean the guy who is 3 years older and has 3 years of pro exp under his belt is more polished than the 19 year old rookie? Well i'll be a monkey's Uncle

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Good win last night & I caught myself humming the Pageau chant at the game. :shakehead French girls are very sexy. :nod:

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Was in a habs bar chanting olé olé olé and Pageau Pageau Pageau. Lmao it was funny as hell as I was the only sens fan. People starin the **** out of me.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
How was the officiating last night?

Mediocre as usual, I thought Ottawa was going to get in trouble in the 2nd period since they took a few penalties but Montreal got called for a few too. I find Montreal has a lot of divers on their team & their fans are always crying for calls. But Ottawa still takes too many penalties & really needs to cut back if possible considering some of the calls against.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Don't forgot about that non call on that Sens breakaway.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=730165

Rule 57 – Tripping

The rule relating to "Tripping" will be revised to specifically provide that a two minute minor penalty will be assessed when a defending player "dives" and trips an attacking player with his body/arm/shoulder, regardless of whether the defending player is able to make initial contact with the puck.

But, in situations where a penalty shot might otherwise be appropriate, if the defending player "dives" and touches the puck first (before the trip), no penalty shot will be awarded. (In such cases, the resulting penalty will be limited to a two-minute minor penalty for tripping.)

Crazy! They did change the rule and there was nothing and no one seemed to talk about it with McGuire on the radio this morning (it's the only TSN1200 segment of I listen to)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad