Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Rangers 1/29/15 Mod warning in post #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
-Hagelin's worst game of the year. Absolute **** from him.

-Girardi and McDonagh are absolute jokes right now. No, jokes are funny. They're more like walking abominations right now. These ****ing braindead idiots can't do anything right anymore.

-Change these god damn lines before I have an aneurysm.

-Klein, Girardi, and Hagelin on the ice when we need a goal. Brilliant ****ing coaching AV. Imbecile.

-Absolute choke by Hank. How do you let that in with 4 minutes left?

-All of the refs can get ****ed tonight.

-Zuccarello can walk home with Girardi, Hagelin, and McDonagh. Not one positive from him tonight.

-OH, and **** Glass too.

Most heated I've been after a loss in a really long time.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
He saved the teams ass all game, could have easily been 4-0 Montreal after the 2nd period.

24 shots on goal against Price won't get it done. You don't win if you don't score.

Just like it could have been 5-0 Rangers if not for Price.

Except Price then didn't turn around and gift one back.

I'm sorry, I love Hank and usually defend him, but there's no defending him here. When the other team's goalie is playing the way Price was, you have to play as well. Had be been beaten on a laser or a tic-tac-toe shot or even a mildly challenging scoring chance, I'd be with you. But he abso-****ing-lutely shat the bed. It was world class bad. You canNOT do that in a game of this intensity and matching defensive quality.

It's on him 100% - and he knows it. Just look at his reaction heading off the ice.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Montreal continues to get the most calls in the nhl. Such an easy team to hate. Subban backs away from any challenge, Gallagher is a goalie killer, Prust gonna Prust.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Lets all blame Tanner Glass.

Montreal continues to get the most calls in the nhl. Such an easy team to hate. Subban backs away from any challenge, Gallagher is a goalie killer, Prust gonna Prust.

We were gifted a non goal call, so I couldnt be too mad about the calls in favor of MTL.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
1. Gross Henrik. Not all on him obviously, but that was gross. If that's not a softie there is literally no such thing as a softie.
2. Vintage Staal. Laid the boom out there.
3. Montreal moving up the hate list. Crazy how many calls they get.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Hockey is just a game. If you lose your composure or break the rules, you will face moderator action.

If you see something that you believe breaks the rules, please do not reply. Simply report it to us.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We're now 2-8 when then game is tied after 2 periods. Not the first time somebody who shall remain nameless has been outdueled in a close game.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Henrik needs to make that save. At the same time the refs missed 3 penalties in a minute span and then scored a minute later.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I would have awarded the Habs the goal in the 1st... Let's be honest, if the Rangers had shot that puck we would be calling for it to be a goal...

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Just like it could have been 5-0 Rangers if not for Price. Except Price then didn't turn around and gift one back.

I'm sorry, I love Hank and usually defend him, but there's no defending him here. When the other team's goalie is playing the way Price was, you have to play as well. Had be been beaten on a laser or a tic-tac-toe shot or even a mildly challenging scoring chance, I'd be with you. But he abso-****ing-lutely shat the bed. It was world class bad. You canNOT do that in a game of this intensity and matching defensive quality.

It's on him 100% - and he knows it. Just look at his reaction heading off the ice.

Not defending Hank on that goal.

But, Hank was our best player ALL game up until that point. It was a goaltending duel. A tight defensive game.

You still need to score to win. Price was only tested a handful of times.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
When's the last time the Rangers got a gift goal of that (poor) quality against a solid goaltender in a close game?

I'm legitimately curious - I'm sure it's happened, I just can't remember the last time a Brodeur/Roy/Hasek-type gifted them a goal in a 1-0 or 2-1 game.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Just like it could have been 5-0 Rangers if not for Price.

Except Price then didn't turn around and gift one back.

Raspewtin, you're missing "Hank, wtf?" on your list.

Came to post almost exactly this, so instead of rehashing that argument, I'll just quote it and say, "Yea that."

Sorry, the 24 shots argument doesn't hold water. Hank had 26 shots against. He wasn't pummeled any more than Price was. He is paid to be the best. He wasn't tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad