Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Pens Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
When you’re already acknowledging that you don’t think he can handle PP1 duties..you’re already putting pressure on him.

How about empowering the player by showing him you believe in him?

Reinforcing that you’re putting him in positions that he was brought over for?

Like I don’t get this line of thinking…you wrote that “we all know Norlinder can do a lot on the PP”…

SO PLAY HIM ON THE POWER PLAY!
first time on the second wave ; it's his first game in the NHL. O the second wave, he will play against the second PK wave of the other team and it's okay. Norlinder has played on bigger ice all his career , so let him adapt his game

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Primeau confirmed?

With the injuries and such seeing alot of youth getting their shots. Which is nice. Double edge sword they are part of a losing environment but getting ice time and getting the Habs closer to a top prospect to build around.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The guy that should be out is Petry. He is totally lost and possibly injured since the beginning of the season, waiting for Edmundson to come back.

I've only been watching a little bit. But would be great if Norlinder is actually NHL ready and Romanov-Wideman works out as a pair.

That would give us:
Edmundson Petry
Norlinder Chiarot/Savard
Romanov Wideman/Savard
Kulak, Niku

We could trade Savard right away and not wait until the deadline :huh:
Or, just play Wideman on the 4th line 5on5 and on the PP.

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
For team tank -
Super important we lose.

For positive outlook - if Primeau plays, hopefully he plays well and hopefully Norlinder shows his upside but they decide to send him back after.

Reactions: hvac412
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad