Buy this cool merch

-supa Mario

View attachment 811636
fellowkids.jpg

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Congratulations to Lars Eller who will play his 1,000 career game tonight. Anytime a player hits a 1,000 games shows a long consistency and being able to stay fairly healthy.

PS With Eller playing his 1,000 game makes me feel old :laugh:
Lars has quietly built himself a really nice career. He was instrumental in helping the Capitals win the Cup.
Habs should have never given him away.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Xhekaj needs to learn for sure and of course I am simply an armchair fan with no real knowledge of what's really going on.
Based on watching 90% of the games, watching most press conferences I am simply done with MSL. The days of true good coaches don't seem to exist with this organization anymore.
The things he’s doing now will benefit us down the road. This team probably doesn’t compete for a playoff spot until 25-26.

Reactions: Tyson

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
I hope we get physically dominated and harris lays another egg. Arbs - yeah he made a couple bad plays and penalties, whatever... but the other dopes won't get sat no matter what lol. Struble has been AWFUL the last few games
Why do you watch games?

JT3

May 27, 2013
I didn't watch Thursday's game so I missed the xhekaj penalties, but in general, I feel like arber already has a reputation with the officials. Some of the calls that have gone against him, I think to myself "really"?

Some of this indiscipline might just take care of itself as he gains senority and a certain standing in the league, or it may never get better.

I hate talking this way, but the world of officiating isn't exactly a non biased operation.
Absolutely. One of his penalties I think Thursday where he got pinged for interference was a pretty routine play. Problem being that Xhekaj is so big and strong the small shove sent the guy flying. Almost any other dman making that shove and nothing would come of it, but Arber's strength sent the guy flying and they called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad